Tracktionfest 2004?

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Amsterdam would be great, maybe I can get my company (Philips) to send me over there about Tracktionfest time. My boss the Deadhead tells me it's a lot of fun :P :lol: :P :lol:
Bandcamp: https://suitcaseoflizards.bandcamp.com/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4kuy ... Dx4ziLn3ng
Now a Relay Radio DJ! http:/www.relay-radio.com

I could make it spouse/band/work chores allowing :)

I too would like a signed poster.

I'm in definitely!
I was just thinking of this sort of thing the other day. I think it would definitely be a good idea if there was some kind of video conferencing thing going on with this too. World's End, Camden?
Tingle, I know it takes about 5 hours to get up from Kernow but you could get a flight from St. Mawgan which is only an hour to London Village.
Jules, would you be giving a peek at V2? For a users point of view of course. You've gone a bit quiet since posting this.........
Tracktioneering for a better place to 'be'.....

ok, well there's a few people up for it then! A pub in Camden sounds like a good plan to me, because that's where I live (but maybe not the World's End, muz.. too touristy for my liking - I'm sure we can find somewhere a bit classier).
Jules, would you be giving a peek at V2? For a users point of view of course. You've gone a bit quiet since posting this.........
depends how drunk I get, really. Though by the time I'm drunk enough to tell you about it I'll probably have forgotten what it is anyway..

..and how about the 18th or 19th June as a possible date for it? Is that enough notice for people who need to travel? (my next available weekend after that would be the 2nd/3rd July)

I'll probably come, as long as the trains are running, and who knows these days :lol:

jules wrote:..and how about the 18th or 19th June as a possible date for it? Is that enough notice for people who need to travel? (my next available weekend after that would be the 2nd/3rd July)
I could do that, probably. 18th better than 19th for me. What time roughtly? I imageine a lot of people (like me) will have to travel for a while (2 hours each way, give or take, in my case).

Martin
"Life is both a major and a minor key"
-- Travis, Side

jules wrote: depends how drunk I get, really.
I'm relying on you people to go armed with camera, mic and tape recorder. ;)
Someone shot the food. Remember: don't shoot food!

jules wrote:ok, well there's a few people up for it then! A pub in Camden sounds like a good plan to me, because that's where I live (but maybe not the World's End, muz.. too touristy for my liking - I'm sure we can find somewhere a bit classier).
depends how drunk I get, really. Though by the time I'm drunk enough to tell you about it I'll probably have forgotten what it is anyway..
So I suppose there's no point pinning you down whilst someone shouts out the T2 wishlist.

Never mind.

Although we could do it anyway, just for fun. :D

jules wrote:..and how about the 18th or 19th June as a possible date for it? Is that enough notice for people who need to travel? (my next available weekend after that would be the 2nd/3rd July)
3rd of July sounds ideal. :)

my votes for sat 19th - camden explains a lot btw :shock:

..maybe we should move to a new thread so we can vote on the dates..

muz wrote:I'm in definitely!
Tingle, I know it takes about 5 hours to get up from Kernow but you could get a flight from St. Mawgan which is only an hour to London Village.
Not keen on flying but good idea. I think Newquay airport has some cheap flights aswell.

Might have to make an excuse to go to Londinium.

A pub in Camden sounds like a good plan to me, because that's where I live
having spent last sunday drinking from one end of camden to the other, i'll say a big yeah to this idea,

Return to “Tracktion”