upfrading software

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:o Recently I acquired SONAR 3 studio edition which I decided I wanted to upgrade to the 'PRODUCER edition. On the Cakewalk web I can buy the upgrade for $199.00 plus tax plus delivery costs = given the good exchange rate =£116 approximately. not bad considering Edirol who are the UK suppliers of Cakewalk are doing the upgrade posted on their web for £299.00 hang on a minute thats a whopping £180 extra !!!!!!! Ok I'll order it from the US my organisation does a lot of business with the US - uh no why not ... " due to recent changes in European Union Tax laws we are unable to accept orders from residents of European Union Member states .." now we as I've said do business all the time with companies in the states.. never heard this one before even on software purchases ??? now I smell a rat.. i'll leave you to your own conclusions.. bear in mind that Edirol are an American company ? just remember next time you want some music software who's charging what for upgrading that piece of software and the company supplying it THEIR RESTRICTIONS
terryd

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”