any way to listen back only a part of a clip

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

so how do you work with (listen back) only a part of clip like

this :roll: ? (if I create loop with ctrl+l the start header doesn't follow it :( I have to set it manually inside the timeline which needs a zoom in/out + click etc. ) - we are in the clip launcher, not in the arrangement area -

ps. I love the way how the refactored pencil tool is working in the 1.08rcX cheers for it :wheee:
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

When the mouse pointer is over the clip editor timeline, it becomes a "magnify", I clic, the transport (playhead) takes the mouse's position, I press the space bar and listen only part of that clip.

that's ok in the arrangement view where we have linear timeline, but here >

so what about inside the scene launcher where only locally clip times are exist, is there any easy (one click - without moving the playhead) way to play back only the 3-6 bar region ?
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

Yep. Ok. Same here.
Indeed, listening to the whole clip each time, can be boring when you want to focus on a part. Having to move the clip into the timeline for that seems to be a strange workflow.
You found a workaround in your video : temporarily move the clip start, using CTRL-L can help to , but ... good question ...

Return to “Bitwig”