? BCFVIEW disapeared bug ?

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was happy with my new BCF2000, Tracktion 2 and BCFVIEW then...

I was going to click on the BCFVIEW to move it on my screen but it was always running away from my mouse!!!! So I got the bad idea to try until it disapear on the top of my screen, I mean upper the display view... hahahah... well... fun but useless...

Now when I boot it up, it appear running in the display task, but has never seen it again since...

I tried with different display size and I can't see it anymore and it I can see it active in my taskmanager.

Somebody got the same problem ? Have an Idea how to get it back on the screen ? Or it is simply bugged ?

I will contact Behringer...

This simple BCFVIEW was so usefull when I was placing my BCF2000 under my screen.

Thanks

Pro_bacteria

hey i came across this and can't believe that no one has answered it yet..
I was able to solve a similar problem by changing my external screen orientation to the place where the window was going. I could tell that when I clicked BCFview it was going off to the right of my screen, so I changed my secondary screen in the display settings to be on the right instead of the left.. I imagine you could do the same by putting your external monitor on the top instead of the right or left (dragging the "1" and "2" Monitor icons in that configuration)

Or right click on the icon on your task bar, choose "Move", then use the arrow keys to move the gui back on screen.
"my gosh it's a friggin hardware"

chico i tried this as well but the bcfview program does not have that option when you right click.. at least for me! hence this workaround

Weird, I thought that was a windows function, rather than app specific...
"my gosh it's a friggin hardware"

exactly it is weird- i'm not sure if it's because the program runs without an official install..? no idea

not that any of this has caused my bcfview to actually Work, but at least i can see the blank blue screen now lol..

Return to “Tracktion”