Pattern audition

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there anyway to audition patterns other than to load them one at a time? just to hear the style/rhythm ?

There are only 8 pattern banks in the SeqBank Folder so I'm assuming the above is the only way?

Has anyone(users) built new pattern banks they would be willing to share/post?? :D

Thanks again for such a great product.
Rankonfile
| Forte 3 | BloXpander | Cubase 7
Plugins used : NI Komplete 8 | Halion 5 | OrangeTreeSamples instruments | Omnisphere | SynthMaster 2.6 | Tone 2 Saurus | Lounge Lizard EP-4 | Stylus RMX - etc.

Hi, for the moment the only way for audition is to load them and play. We will make this more convenient in the future update.

Thanks for the quick response:
How about this:
Temporary solution: a webpage with an audio example of each?
A daunting task I'm sure.
For anyone else reading this;
If this could be coordinated by users, I would do a batch to chip in.
Rankonfile
Plugins used : NI Komplete 8 | Halion 5 | OrangeTreeSamples instruments | Omnisphere | SynthMaster 2.6 | Tone 2 Saurus | Lounge Lizard EP-4 | Stylus RMX - etc.

There are just too many patterns to make audio example. A new sequencer supporting audition will come out not far in the future, hopefully by the end of this year.

Hi, I am very interested in purchasing the Amplesound plugins. I was looking to get more info on the strum patterns. I do not play the keyboard at all.

Unfortunately, from some of the videos I have seen, the pattern section is not very well explained in my opinion.

I thought there were only 8 patterns. From what I just read here, I see that there are a lot more. Of course, there had to be more!! Also, I see that auditioning the pattens isn't the easiest most effective thing to do.?

Strumming patterns are the biggest most important thing for me in my situation.
Do you guys think that this way of searching for new patterns will take a lot of time, or is it fairly simple?

Thanks in advance, your help and consideration will be greatly appreciated.
Guitarrita.

You should buy it now!
It's an OUTSTANDING plugin.
Your purchase would help the developers buy food so they can keep working and continue to add more and more features to this already amazing set of guitar plugins!
:)
Rankonfile

This is worth a look:
http://youtu.be/u9puqL7jnTY
Rankonfile

Return to “Ample Sound”