Guitar AGT midi track not played

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Guitar Accomp.mid.zip
Hello, I have a problem!
I'm working on a project based on a midi file, but if you use your virtual guitar many notes are not played during the performance.
On this track which I enclose, in fact, there are many overlapping notes, (the track I have not made ​​it myself) but if you use the Yamaha keyboard, it plays very well, and the same thing happens if I use the virtual guitar for Musiclab Real Guitar.
If you use your AGT, the track does not play properly, as indeed many notes are lost.
The same thing happens if I use the guitar Orange Tree Sample, or that of Ilya Efimof!
The only Virtual guitar that sounds so perfect track is precisely to MusicLab.
In this way, however, are forced to use this virtual, so I can not use your own, even if I prefer it.
E 'possible to find out why your not playing the guitar track so perfect, and then without missing notes in the street?

I look forward to a welcome response

Thanks and regards

Tiziano Rupil
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi, this is because normally only one note can be played on a string simultaneously, unless you turn keyboard mode on. You can turn keyboard mode on and try again. I attach an export here to demonstrate. https://www.dropbox.com/s/mqflgk4j4twqm ... p.wma?dl=0

I already tried in keyboard mode, but it does not change anything! :(

Please give detailed information of notes not played with a snapshot. We played your midi with ample guitar gui opened and we did see there were two notes on the same string simultaneously sometimes.

As I said, the track is not my work, as I have sent it.
It 's true, I've also seen that there are overlapping notes, but what I do not understand, is why the track, despite these repeated notes, sounds great through Yamaha keyboard, and by means of MusicLab Real Guitar.
Another producer of virtual guitars, I clearly said that in his case, the problem is with Kontakt, and therefore can not do anything about it, otherwise he would settle the matter.
I understand that it is not normal that a note should be set to 2 times in the same space, but I think, however, that in each case, the guitar should sound a note of the two, and not remain silent.

MusicLab RealGuitar just does a phenomenal job of translating your ordinary playing style to guitar. I've suggested before it would be a good idea for the Ample Sound devs to study it.

Return to “Ample Sound”