New song using Juggernaut and Shreddage 2. Electro Metal

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is an experiment where I have been playing around with Juggernaut, Shreddage 2 and some Native Instruments plug-ins and digital sounds. I wanted to create a hybrid of several things like metal, EDM, Cinematic music and pop. I added some tongue-in-cheek lyrics that is actually about the music it self.

I have to say that using Impact Soundworks plugins wins every time and are so much easier to work with then NI, which is important since I want to focus on the creative aspects. Feedback is welcome.
Enjoy!
https://soundcloud.com/magnus-engdahl/t ... gital-soul

Good job on the hybrid, just listened through twice, it doesnt sound willy nilly slapped together to my ears. Sounds like KMF-NIN-Zombie-butthole surfer in a blender.

I just was expecting the spelling to have an extra L in there... Hellectro, either way, nice job man. :)

KVR Audio Forum Signature is currently unavailable for your web browser.

Thanks for the feedback. I did think about the name with two LL but I guess I was more thinking in the lines Hard rock Electro hence the Helectroo ;)

Oh man, sorry I overlooked this before! I love it. As xNiMiNx mentioned it definitely has vibes of KMFDM / NIN etc. Really cool. The drumkit is fantastic; what are you using there? Super punchy stuff and definitely fits well with the aggression of the guitars.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Return to “Impact Soundworks”