Lurker Notes

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been mostly lurking since 1.0 and will probably give 1.1 a spin when it hits because i'm a tech nut. One thing I wanted to say though... from reading threads...

Hiring Thomas Helze (did I spell that right?) was probably one of the best things you guys have done to date. His scripting aside, he's such a calming and rational influence here and he never takes bait from people trying to rattle him or drag him into an argument.

Great decision. :lol:

I think you guys should hire Dan too ("Happy Musiking!) :hihi:

:lol:

Lawrence....you're too funny! :hihi:

What could I possibly bring to the table? Aside from my misguided humor. :hihi:

Well, everyone needs that class clown on board for sure. ;)

Thanks for the thought though :tu:

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

:hihi:

Guy 3: "Bitiwg sucks. It's just a joke, like an overpriced toy, really."

DSan: "I like it. Happy Musiking!" :hihi:

Love it. :lol:

You should trademark that phrase. :)

BTW- I'd like to see you involved to get some of your very useful DIY add-ons. Those you have developed for S1 could be quite useful in BWS :tu:

The phrase has the meaning of "Be happy in making music." ;)

Some others, over the years here, have likewise used the phrase as they too thought it meaningful (apparently). One person told me they thought it was how things were done here at KVR. :D

Just trying to spread some joy my friend :tu:

(Ahem) Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

Hey Lawrence,

thank you! :-)

Cheers and Happy Musiking!

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

+1
True that!!!

BTW- I'd like to see you involved to get some of your very useful DIY add-ons. Those you have developed for S1 could be quite useful in BWS
Yeah. I have no intention of buying or using BWS but if I had an NFR license i might be motivated to code some Windows add-ons. I had some success early on but having to start a new song every time with the demo got pretty ... de-motivating.

Return to “Bitwig”