Bitwig Studio 1.1beta6

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Please language error support .................

(window 8.1 User.)

Still not been able to run! Sad.

Will also be done soon, as we know now how to fix it. Until then i'm afraid you have to switch your system to english.

FX Chain - Presets switching crashes Audio Engine... Win 8.1 - ok i cant reproduce this one :(

and what I dont understand, why was there a change in the vst integration - that make now some 64 bit plugins not working - when they have worked before well?
Last edited by xanthos on Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

goatgirl wrote:
volker@bitwig wrote: Yes, the link in the update notifications should work for the next update with this fix. Thanks for the hint about the spelling error, just fixed it.
Wow, I'm impressed by the speed you are fixing all these bugs. :)
These guys are ace ;-) :tu: :clap:

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

I've heard they have no life...

:hihi:

Hi guys sorry for this question but can't seem to find it anywhere in 1.1. Is there actual Grouping Tracks now in this version. I know you can by routing to an audio track.

Another question any of you guys have a problem with slate tape plugin. Gui is not opening. The plug In Opens but half the gui does......so it's unusable.

1.1 is running pretty good now.

Thanks

peter71@rocketmail.com wrote:Hi guys sorry for this question but can't seem to find it anywhere in 1.1. Is there actual Grouping Tracks now in this version. I know you can by routing to an audio track.
No grouping, that is supposed to be in 1.2.

You can see that grouping exists already though, just not exposed for use.

Mike
Michael Schmalle
http://www.teotigraphix.com
Surfing on sine waves

Maschine4Bitwig - Studio, MK2, MikroMK2, MK1
http://www.teotigraphix.com/bitwig/maschine

Thanks for your help. I must say I am real happy bigwig and its direction .

peter71@rocketmail.com wrote: Another question any of you guys have a problem with slate tape plugin. Gui is not opening. The plug In Opens but half the gui does......so it's unusable.

working here as intended!

when comes the official 1.1 update in 1 week, 1 month or 2 month?

i would say when they fixed all bugs ;)

peter71@rocketmail.com wrote:Hi guys sorry for this question but can't seem to find it anywhere in 1.1. Is there actual Grouping Tracks now in this version. I know you can by routing to an audio track.

Another question any of you guys have a problem with slate tape plugin. Gui is not opening. The plug In Opens but half the gui does......so it's unusable.

1.1 is running pretty good now.

Thanks
I had the same problem with Slate VTM. You have to keep the tape reels visible. Open the plugin in another host, click the button to show tape reels, then it opened fine once again in Bitwig.

I also had an issue yesterday with iZotope insight. When you resize the iZotope insight window and then close and reopen the plugin window, only part of the plugin window is displayed.
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Macros in the FX chain seem to be broken with internal and vst plugins.
Windows 8.1 64bit Beta 6

Ruben

billcarroll wrote: I also had an issue yesterday with iZotope insight. When you resize the iZotope insight window and then close and reopen the plugin window, only part of the plugin window is displayed.
i have the same problem with metric halo plugins making them unusable in bitwig, i also have no sound with the betas, am i the only one with this problem ? i emailed Dom with more details.
Analog electronic drum samples (Free demo pack)
http://www.syntheticwav.com

Thanks for all the hard work Bitwig! It's clear to see you guys care about your product :phones:

Return to “Bitwig”