Panorama & Linux.

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I received a mail from Nektar, they updated thir scripts so now they run on Bitwig/Linux.
I can't wait to be back home and play with my P4!

Thanks Nektar!

this sounds good, was about to ask about the panorama products and linux support. great news. thx.

Cool,
I'm back home and could test the script. I cannot compare to other platforms, but it seems to work well.
Using the pads and the faders really change the experience. It is a cool controller.
The P4 has been detected and configured automatically, nothing special to do.
Great!

Good to hear it's finally working! :tu:

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

+1 for Linux support!!! :P

I almost jumped on the Arturia deal but after some back and forth with them it's apparent they have no interest at all in supporting Linux.

Will save my $$ for a P1 maybe :)

Thanks for the info!

Jim

Hi all,

Just to prevent potential confusion, I have only sent the updated Bitwig scripts (which work in Linux) to a handful of customers, just so we can make sure that there aren't any glaring bugs.

Once we have gotten feedback from some of those users, we will post a release build to the Nektar website.

@ Bzerk, Thanks for confirming that the new version of the P4 script works on your system.

justin3am wrote:Hi all,

Just to prevent potential confusion, I have only sent the updated Bitwig scripts (which work in Linux) to a handful of customers, just so we can make sure that there aren't any glaring bugs.

Once we have gotten feedback from some of those users, we will post a release build to the Nektar website.

@ Bzerk, Thanks for confirming that the new version of the P4 script works on your system.
Hi Justin,

i´m a first time Panorama P4 user. I baught it after it comes brand new on the german market. It is the best controller i ever use. It is so nice to hear about a full Linux integration ! I´m verry interested if the update comes out !

Great new´s !

polysix

I just bought a Panorama P4 and would love to test the linux scripts for bitwig too! How can I get them? Are they publicly available yet?

Very cool!!!!!

chRi____ wrote:I just bought a Panorama P4 and would love to test the linux scripts for bitwig too! How can I get them? Are they publicly available yet?

The Bitwig scripts are available on the nektar website, but you have to register first to be able to download.

There's no difference in scripts for linux, osx,windows. The controller api that bitwig provides is the same on all platforms.

Return to “Bitwig”