No Bitwig+SugarBytes Haloween Special?

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

No Bitwig AND SugarBytes Haloween Special? Why not? you made a software + hardware special.. I think it is time to make a software + software special.

You probably think SB will sell their stuff for -75%, right? Sure...

CrazyLittleSomething wrote:You probably think SB will sell their stuff for -75%, right? Sure...
:)
Not really.. Well if Sugar Bytes are selling their stuff at 50% then why not the full enchilada at 50% off too.
As a matter of fact I am taking advantage of that special 'cause I think their product perfectly complement Bitwig, in the sense that they bring in many great tools for producing music short of being a DAW.

Cheers.

They're both hugely reduced at JRR at the moment
Amazon: why not use an alternative

c-wave wrote:
CrazyLittleSomething wrote:You probably think SB will sell their stuff for -75%, right? Sure...
:)
Not really.. Well if Sugar Bytes are selling their stuff at 50% then why not the full enchilada at 50% off too.
As a matter of fact I am taking advantage of that special 'cause I think their product perfectly complement Bitwig, in the sense that they bring in many great tools for producing music short of being a DAW.

Cheers.
Erm yes, you are right. I didn't think in before I answered. Hmm.. seems BW team could play better :wink:

Return to “Bitwig”