Welcome!

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

There it is now... the dedicated controller scripting area.
Open the gates, flood it!

Cheers,
Dom

Right on, I will be a regular contributor here, thanks Dom.

Mike
Michael Schmalle
http://www.teotigraphix.com
Surfing on sine waves

Maschine4Bitwig - Studio, MK2, MikroMK2, MK1
http://www.teotigraphix.com/bitwig/maschine

Yeahaaaa :-)

:tu:
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream | Instagram | YouTube

Nice! I joined the forum just in time it seems.

Yes, perfect timing indeed! :-)
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi

Just a quickie... unless I'm missing something I'm not seeing this Scripting Sub-forum listed in the main Bitwig forum... I can only access it from indirectly from one of the moved topics?

(Am I doing something wrong?)

EDIT: I can see it listed as a subforum *before* entering the Bitwig forum... guess this is the main point of entry?!

Great idea for the sub-forum btw :)

I actually have the same problem but I have seen it working on Doms machine in Safari today, so I wonder if it's a browser problem? Otherwise we will have to check with Ben from KVR if something is broken.

Cheers and thanks for reporting,

Tom

Screen Shot 2014-11-06 at 1.16.26 PM.png
I see it at the top

Must be a browser thing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Found the problem: If you use a custom selection of visible forums in "Customize KVR" in the user settings, you need to explicitly select the Controller Scripting Forum in the list as well, otherwise it's hidden (and it doesn't show up under Bitwig but under "C" in the list).
That system is really backwards in that you need to select all forums you want to see instead of those you don't want to see, so you not only have to select a lot of them if you only want to not-see 5, but you also miss new ones, because they are invisible by default...

Cheers,

Tom

ThomasHelzle wrote:Found the problem: If you use a custom selection of visible forums in "Customize KVR" in the user settings, you need to explicitly select the Controller Scripting Forum in the list as well, otherwise it's hidden (and it doesn't show up under Bitwig but under "C" in the list).
That system is really backwards in that you need to select all forums you want to see instead of those you don't want to see, so you not only have to select a lot of them if you only want to not-see 5, but you also miss new ones, because they are invisible by default...

Cheers,

Tom
Cool, that's sorted everything out. Thanks Tom :)

Return to “Controller Scripting”