YOUR BADGES ?

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

TristanMendoza wrote:I'm pretty excited to see what other badges I can earn :)
I got one for being the biggest PITA :hihi:

:hihi: show us!
-Tristan
MacBook Pro|MacOS Sierra|Bitwig Studio 2.0
UA Apollo Twin| EVE SC207 Monitors|ATH M50x|Focal Spirt Pro|Komplete 10|Push

Woo I got an email about receiving a premiere badge but it doesn't seem to have hit my Bitwig account yet... hopefully soon!

I would suggest to not dream too much about the rewards things. Just let them (badges) sit there and if the day comes, then we just enjoy the special treatment. Perhaps, I would not like to know what premier badges says, I dont have one, so, why should I care? (suffer?). Anyways,I like the gesture.

TristanMendoza wrote:Yes it talked about the premiere badge
I see (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Seriously though I don't want to torture myself, I just like to keep track of what's going on.

Odd, I'm still waiting on the email announcement but my account shows both badges :shrug:

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

Hey, I inherited a badge! (I figured I wouldn't get one :hihi: )

Ive heard when 2.0 comes. You will have to pay the upgrade for bitwig 2.0. But not any 1.x upgrades all those are free.
But you will get badges and the badges will reward those who have early ones with cheaper 2.0 update :)Soo far i now, but do not now more of the purpose! Cool to have though :) I feel sad not being having a premiere. I didnt even know about bitwig when it was released. Thanks to my friend who showed me it. I am forever greatful to him hehe :) thanks for bitwig :D
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard
laptop: windows 10 x64, i7 mq4700, 12gb ram 1600mhz, 1 tb, asus gt 750

Return to “Bitwig”