Gui feature request

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
Does it 'll be possible to have an hide button icon at the top right interface for to hide the input section.
Like the button for to hide vst and meter part.
It can be good for to have more space for editing.
Thank you also for the great job you the tracktion team have done!

Ah yes I see - you can hide the inputs but you are still left with empty space not being used - yes it would be good to be able to reclaim that. The only other thing you can't hide (but I asked if they can add that) is the tabs at the top - then we could have a completely blank space to focus on tracks.

So you want to hide the track names too?
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

I would have thought you could reclaim the space without losing track name visibility

You COULD name all of your clips... but then the "dead space" between clips becomes a guess...
Waveform 11; Win10 desktop/8 Gig; Win8 Laptop 4Gig; MPK261; VFX+disfunctional ESQ-1

also, while we are at it, why not a hide button for plugins exept for volume and level meter, a sort of horizontal mixer in fact.

That's a great idea - it would line them up and might help satisfy those who want a mixer like view.

I would like the left side browser to 'pre-sort' the synths and the effects. Now I always have to click on 'Category' twice to get the synths and effect to list properly ...

That's a little bit annoying.

jabe wrote:So you want to hide the track names too?
Yep or maybe the name remain labelled on the first clip, but anyway we can push the button for to see them if we need but it's more for maximum space in editing and about the tab autohide feature i have also wanted this so please Tracktion team this 2 things 'll make tracktion so appealing :)

Return to “Tracktion”