PLEASE HELP ME UNLOCK MY COMPUTER!

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Bitwig Support,
I just received my Arturia Producer Pack, registered the new serial number on Bitwig Web site and installed Bitwig 1.1.

Since the username and password (not serial number of course) were already registered I just attempted to use them again.. Apparently I made a mistake and the PC was locked. I can't login and software asks me to email support@bitwig.com.
I did that and still waiting.

PLEASE HELP ME UNLOCK MY COMPUTER.

THANK YOU!
EDIT: I have a strong feeling that its not just Thomas who went on vacation today :) .

two things come to my mind, it was almost 1 AM German time on a Saturday, when you posted this. Usually the office is closed on such times here. ;)

Suloo wrote:two things come to my mind, it was almost 1 AM German time on a Saturday, when you posted this. Usually the office is closed on such times here. ;)
Not really.. It was night already yes but the time you see is when I edited the message. But I think Bitwig as an international company should find ways to stay awake beyond Central European time, right ?

you know its a small team, people here also do have to rest, specially on the weekends.

Suloo wrote:you know its a small team, people here also do have to rest, specially on the weekends.
Yes.They have the right to rest. Let them rest.
They're earned it with 1.1,
and I don't have any urgent projects,
and they do read my emails..
:)

Return to “Bitwig”