Well this is pretty big isn't it?

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Will you release some info about T6 this year?

i'd like to congratulate jules and all involved to the courageus move to evolve this platform and go forward.
thanks for sharing your personal thoughts!
i hope for you, that this is going to be what you dream of jules!

... and that all will benefit, from the developer(s) to the new owners to the users!
we are all so discouraged by the obvious bad things we see in the industry (and what made the bad expectations shared by jules above), that we often don't allow us anymore to envision positive and balanced companys.
we all need that for the future!

so again, best wishes!

regards,
mathias

xx JPRacer xx wrote:Will you release some info about T6 this year?
NAMM 2015 in late January is where secrets are spilled!
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

Congrats Jules, keep keeping on :)
"my gosh it's a friggin hardware"

mcnelson wrote:Still leaves the hardware question unanswered...
Not sure which hardware question you're asking, but I can say that this won't have any affect on any Tracktion hardware plans.

xx JPRacer xx wrote:Will you release some info about T6 this year?

I do hope T6 will have a proper (PDF) manual with it again.

That video's stuff just isn't working for me ... . :( :shrug:

jules wrote:
mcnelson wrote:Still leaves the hardware question unanswered...
Not sure which hardware question you're asking, but I can say that this won't have any affect on any Tracktion hardware plans.
From the Gearslutz interview:
Some spoilers and screenshots for the upcoming Tracktion’s update. All officially confirmed and kindly handed by Tracktion’s developers Jules Storer and James Woodburn.

Upcoming features and near-future steps for Tracktion:
Micro Synth Plugs - Summer 2014 - Fun synths!
Final Mix 2 Plug - Summer 2014 - The very popular Acuma/Mackie Final Mix plugin was included with Tracktion 2/3 but that is no longer available. A brand new version compatible with T4/5 and beyond is coming.
Melodyne Integration - June 2014 - Everyone that has registered a copy of T5 will receive Melodyne Essentials (a $99 value) for free. Melodyne will be integrated into Tracktion's lower panel for easy editing.
An announcement about "hardware" is coming this summer. Yes, vague like that...so let's play that guessing game!
Tracktion 6 - January 2015
https://www.gearslutz.com/board/reviews ... n-5-a.html

I'm guessing that this was related to the ROLI acquisition? I'm also guessing that you're not in a position to divulge anything yet?
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

Hardware has nothing to do with the Roli deal - we have some home grown goodness getting close to completion

Everything is running a bit behind - but its getting very close - will post some shots on our FB page to wet your appetites very soon
Tracktion Software Corporation

jules wrote:
toothnclaw wrote:Great, I see a price jump for T6!
Huh? Can't see why you'd say something like that. Of all the ways that this could impact Tracktion, the price is the least likely thing to be affected.
More workhours for JUCE, more workhours for Tracktion, more people involved - more salaries to pay, software getting more advanced costs more than less advanced, taxes, inflation, etc.

But to be honest, this was just a small black-op on my part :oops: , because I think I'll be buying T6 when it comes out (currently not an user). Would like it very much if the price remains the same.

(Sorry for the late reply.)

Return to “Tracktion”