Novation Remote SL MkII support is here

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I also have 25 SL MkII with moss’ script. Modwheel not working, of course.
But:
On my system manually adding Impulse 25 with both Midi-In and Midi-Out set to SL MKII Port 1 allows the Modwheel to work fine. No interference (so far) from having two scripts assigned to the SLMKII. Not recommended, I guess, but maybe you wanna try this in the meantime?

I tried it and it seems to work. Thanks for the tip!

I using 25 SL MKII for Bitwig 1.0.15 and Bitwig1.1. on Windows8.1 64bit.
Mod wheel and TouchPad works fine for VST Plugins :)
Mod wheel and TouchPad not working for Native Bitwig Plugins.
But this is really great script for me :tu:
Thanks!!
Last edited by strovoknights on Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VST Mappings for Bitwig
--Bitwig 5/ Live10 Suite/ Maschine/ HP X360 8Core--

Using this with Bitwig beta on win7 32 bit. Mod wheel also not working and feedback on the SL display is slow to catch up at times. Nice script though :)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

I can't get this working properly with my Remote SL Mk2 49 key.
Followed the instructions on the wiki page and set the first in/out to the MIDI2 ports and the second in to the SLMk2 one.
When it is added I see the keyboard switches from Automap mode to midi mode and selects template 1.
Then it stops. I have my own template on position 1. Does it expect the factory default there?

It uses the Automap Template for Ableton Live. Did you modify that?

Version 1.20 is now online which is fully compatible with Bitwig 1.1.

- Added crossfade parameter to track mode. Removed 1 send channel.
- Option added to the preferences dialog to configure the touchpad.
- Replaced tap tempo with new native function.
- Performance increase.
- Bugfix: Modulation Wheel did not work.

Get it from: http://www.mossgrabers.de/Software/Bitwig/Bitwig.html
Also see the updated Wiki documentation.

Enjoy!

Thank you for the new SL MK II script.

Modwheel is working now, but there is no Aftertouch ?

PhilG wrote:but there is no Aftertouch ?
Forgot about that. It is now on GitHub.

Thank you,
but how do I update the whole thing?

When I put the updated files (marked as "Added missing channel aftertouch") into the right folders, Bitwig doesn´t recognize the SLMK II script anymore.

PhilG wrote:Thank you,
but how do I update the whole thing?
Click on "Download zip" on the right bottom corner on the GitHub page. Extract it and replace the old folder with it.

Thanks!!!

1.3 is up!
  • Support for direct parameters (relevant for VSTs).
  • Added button state lights for device left/right, device enablement, selected clip lengths and metronome.
  • Current device and track bank modes are displayed in Bitwig.
  • On track bank change the 1st channel of the bank is selected.
  • Bugfix: Added missing Channel Aftertouch.
  • Bugfix: Button state of Write was always off.
  • Bugfix: Incorrect spacing between cells in Display.

Hi moss - great very useful thank you very much. A couple of question/observations:

Once the sliders are operating the effects track, how can you switch them back so that they are operating the main tracks?

I am looking for a way to select scenes - is this currently possible? If not I was wondering if drum pads 1-8 could trigger scenes 1-8?

Thanks again - great job.

Tim

penningt wrote: Once the sliders are operating the effects track, how can you switch them back so that they are operating the main tracks?
Press the row selection button for track editing multiple times to toggle between the editing of normal tracks, effect tracks and the master track.
penningt wrote: I am looking for a way to select scenes - is this currently possible? If not I was wondering if drum pads 1-8 could trigger scenes 1-8?
So far I decided against such features since it is not quite in the focus of the device. Furthermore, the drum pads are pretty horrible and I would not trust them to start scenes reliably.

Return to “Controller Scripting”