Master Mix / Final Mix

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is Mastermix going to be kept unavailable for sale until the Market Place website is perfected?

I ask this because Tracktion currently has the ability to sell and deliver and unlock software from it's current website.

Is MasterMix ready to go, but deliberately being held back to be part of the new commercial venture?

Yes, it's being sold through the new store / content delivery system, which has yet to be made public.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

I was unaware of this Marketplace thing and thought Master Mix was going to be free with either T5 or T6 like it was with older T versions. So, what is the marketplace? Will it only include extra software that was developed and is being sold by TSC? Or will it include other software companies (and if so, what's the advantage of buying from marketplace vs. from other sources)?
Windows 11/Linux Manjaro KDE + Waveform 11.

It appears to be for users of Jules' JUCE components to sell their products. I'm assuming it will be the only place these are available from.

The price for MasterMix looks like it'll be the same price as Tracktion itself but I'm expecting a discount for an introductory perio
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

There are some promotional YouTube clips for the new SynthPack and MasterMix. Both were posted within the past day or so and both refer to the Tracktion Market Place, so it sounds like this is imminent.

A rather surprising way to access the Market Place! I'll leave you to wonder...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c-K9klIdEY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVVYqphQGyU
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

No audio with these videos?
Thanks,
- Matt

I see the future of T6 : 30 $ for the upgrade, 30 for final mix, 20 for analogue synth, 25 for reverb, 29 for delay and so on.
FInally all the prices added, T6 will become overpriced compared with other DAW.
Risky strategy.

dupont wrote:I see the future of T6 : 30 $ for the upgrade, 30 for final mix, 20 for analogue synth, 25 for reverb, 29 for delay and so on.
FInally all the prices added, T6 will become overpriced compared with other DAW.
Risky strategy.
Compered to DAW prices only a few years ago, all this is just pennies.. :(

Let's wait and see. In the end it comes down to added quality/functionality. If they want to sell (in this overcrowded market) they'll have to offer something special.

There are not too many affordable multiband compressors and the synths look like fun.

Where can I find this marketplace for Tracktion?
Image Home of ARPARATUS, STRINGER and PUFF & PYS

falkelab wrote:Where can I find this marketplace for Tracktion?
Via a button on the next release.

dupont wrote:I see the future of T6 : 30 $ for the upgrade, 30 for final mix, 20 for analogue synth, 25 for reverb, 29 for delay and so on.
Risky strategy.
You little ray of sunshine! :wink: You don't have to have them. Use free plug-ins. I'll get Master Mix while it's on offer, but I've got a zillion other synths that came with magazines, and I'm unlikely to use many of those.

Risky strategy.
and dont forget; if you dont 'collect them all', then they'll take your Tracktion license away from you.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

I can say right now that these synths are over-priced...

Why i think that:
I cant speak about fm synth but take a look at this substractive... Just two basic envelopes, one oscillator, no mod matrix, NO one window approach (so it is vst basically, no native tracktion plugins like we are used to).
Almost every freeware synth in last 5 years looks better IMHO.

And i hope finalmix will be for linux also, it is the only place i would use it.

The purchase is called Tracktion Micro Synth Pack and it looks like there's an FM one and an analogue one. There might be surprises involved, so I'll wait and see.

BTW, these were the least expensive items in the Market Place by a long way when I looked at the test version the other week.

Return to “Tracktion”