TO ALL NEKTAR PANORAMA USERS.

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi.
if you agree with below feature request, let's show nektar we need this by sending e-mail to nektar support.
http://www.nektartech.com/s.nl/it.I/id.57/.f

#
fr: Panorama's bank selection to follow the the currently selected track when the track was selected by mouse.

if i want to choose track 1~8 in panorama now, i mouse click track then panorama recognizes which track i selected.

but if i want to choose track 9~more in panorama now, i have to change bank by push "shift plus track-+" button of panorama.

when i use more than 8 tracks, constantly selecting different tracks,
changing track bank everytime using shift & track-+ is a very frustrating.

so i would like the Panorama's bank selection to follow the the currently selected track when the track was selected by mouse.

#
fr: control volume and pan of multi-device with panorama.

now i can't control volume and pan of multidevice (drum machine, battery 4, kontakt5 etc) with panorama.

hope i can.

thx for reading.

Its funny cause in the bitwig panorama manual it says to ALL BITWIG USERS and it says like we are sorry for giving you this incomplete scripts to accompany you in bitwig we are still working on improving our scripts with bitwig... but that was like at release 1.0...

I dont think they have updated since.
• Logic Pro 10.8.1
• MacBook Pro 2023 - M2 MAX - 96 GB RAM
• Focusrite Red 8Line + UAD Satellite

qtheerearranger wrote:Its funny cause in the bitwig panorama manual it says to ALL BITWIG USERS and it says like we are sorry for giving you this incomplete scripts to accompany you in bitwig we are still working on improving our scripts with bitwig... but that was like at release 1.0...

I dont think they have updated since.
didn't know that :hihi:
but i believe they updated once. with encoder settings i believe.
let's hope they update :)

OK OK OK I love this company.. and I hate this company; They made the best controller in my opinion but they're definitely not easy to talk to.. Heck they don't even have a forum here or elsewhere.
Yes they still haven't upgraded that manual, and when they actually did release the promised step sequencer feature, they didn't even append it to that manual.. I brought it to their attention. Their reply? Oh really, OK we'll take care of it.. Nothing!
Then they released a small firmware update two weeks ago (no emails of course) and the manual is still the same.. With the apology at the beginning and the truncated end on the step sequencer entry:
STEP Sequencer
Not yet Documented.
-------------
You want to read about step sequencer? you can only read it online.. after you login to your account. Thanks Nektar.

The above feature requests are valid. I have one more feature request:
During a performance, controlling the many parameters in device/instrument parameter pages is tedious if I have to go pressing "pages" then pick a page to get to a certain parameter.
With synths having a hundred parameter that's really unpractical: Alternatively I should have a modifier key + Data Encoder to throw me directly inside page 1, page 2, page 3, etc.. Example: I dial SHIFT+DATA and I immediately get a rapid view of instrument pages (call it performance mode), I dial to the required page, and when I release the "shift" key I jump immediately into that page..want to move to another page? do the same thing again.

Return to “Bitwig”