Black Friday special offer?

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I want to ask if Bitwig will do a Black Friday special offer.

I know now it is in a reduced price, but I ask for aditional offer.

Greetings

i mean the price for Bitiwig Studio is justified

The sale price is more than reasonable considering how much support and time these guys are putting into listening to us users and addressing bugs.

What are you expecting? Free software?

In my country 'no-body' knows Black Friday. It is not a tradition here, no one local shop do it. I discover this offer-day last year.

Sorry if I offended to someone. To me is the best DAW at the moment. Only I asked if they will do another offer for this day.

My budget is not big, every € I save it is important.

Peace! :hug:

Ok. Sorry if I sounded a bit harsh. From your first post, it sounded like you wanted more.

But yes, I understand. Every € counts :)

As far as I know they havent announced anything about a Black Friday sale. Another option is you can try to order from JRR shop. They have an extra 15% off at checkout and with the euro to usd exchange rate, you end up saving lots of €

http://www.jrrshop.com/bitwig-studio

just add it to your cart and you will see the %15 when you go to check out.

Hope that helps :)

Guitar Center will have Bitwig Studio on sale for $200 (boxed or download version) starting tomorrow.
Mac Studio M1 Max 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 64GB RAM, 4TB SSD | Logic Pro 10.7.5 | Cubase Pro 12 | Nuendo 12 | Studio One 6 | Seagate 8TB external HDD | Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 2nd Gen | Akai MPK261 | Akai MPC X

I just bought it for $299.00 5 days ago. I am going to ask for a refund, so I can repurchase. :x

h4nc0 wrote:I just bought it for $299.00 5 days ago. I am going to ask for a refund, so I can repurchase. :x
At guitar center? Just give 'em a call. They'll likely set you up (they always have with me) but because it's software I'm not 100% sure.

h4nc0 wrote:I just bought it for $299.00 5 days ago. I am going to ask for a refund, so I can repurchase. :x
I don't understand why people always complain about this. If something is going to go on sale, then of course there is going to be a time before it went on sale and people will have bought it at full price. Does that mean you got ripped off? If they give you the deal now it just means that the guy before you is the one who missed the cut off and not you. Either way, the sale has to start sometime.

I'd be bummed :shrug: I can understand that.

I actually cheated with mine (and bought used here in the marketplace) but tried at first to go through uncle (but he had no licenses) and thought about GC (cuz when I decide I want it.....I want it NOW :hihi: ) so it's not really much loss for me.

btw, I feel bad for people wanting to sell their licenses.....it's like waves or pluginalliance :lol:

Bummed, yeah totally, and I guess it's natural to complain a bit. But some people feel they've been cheated and feel entitled too the new deal.
Last edited by Ogopogo on Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Well I hope you bought it from GC as hibidy mentioned. They have a 30 day lowest price guarantee.

http://gc.guitarcenter.com/gc-advantage/glp.cfm
Mac Studio M1 Max 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 64GB RAM, 4TB SSD | Logic Pro 10.7.5 | Cubase Pro 12 | Nuendo 12 | Studio One 6 | Seagate 8TB external HDD | Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 2nd Gen | Akai MPK261 | Akai MPC X

I'm guessing he did because the only options I had were

-bitwig
-JRR (no licenses available)
-Sweetwater (but it had to be the box)
-Used
-GC

That was it. Very limited availability.

Ogopogo wrote:I don't understand why people always complain about this. If something is going to go on sale, then of course there is going to be a time before it went on sale and people will have bought it at full price. Does that mean you got ripped off? If they give you the deal now it just means that the guy before you is the one who missed the cut off and not you. Either way, the sale has to start sometime.
You don't understand anything. I bought it because I thought the 20% discount was the only discount I will see this Black Friday. It was 5 days ago, not a month or even 2 weeks ago. I didn't say anything about being ripped off or even complain. Why are you implying that? I simply stated that I just bought it for 299USD and will ask for refund. I am a little pissed but I know I wasn't ripped off. Just a bad timing.

summer2000 & hibidy,
I bought it directly from Bitwig. I've read on Gearslutz that Soundtoys refunded a purchase a couple of weeks ago and hinted the customer on Black Friday sale. So maybe Bitwig is as cool as Soundtoys. Or not. :tu:

I hope it works out.

Return to “Bitwig”