MuSampla previews

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello Jo!

In MuSampla, when I preview a *.wav sample, I just hear a brief "tchip" which doesn't give me any real audio information on its content.

Unless I've missed something, could it be possible to think the thing in that kind of way:

A sample being generally a *.wav file containing 1 cycle of a wave:
  • if the *.wav length is shorter than 1 second then
    • Repeat the cycle as long as needed to reach one second of duration with a frequency of 220 Hz (which is a frequency which fits for basses as well as for other uses).
  • else
    • Play the *.wav as is
  • End if.

And if I have missed something... :help:

:D
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Hi BlackWinny, why not loading the (first) sample and switch to the other ones with the arrow button? You got the full keyboard support. JR
         _/_/       _/_/_/
    _/_/_/_/_/_/_/
FEMALE VOICE MuX demo :phones: more by SUNFLOWER LAP ORCHESTRA

Reincke wrote:Hi BlackWinny, why not loading the (first) sample and switch to the other ones with the arrow button? You got the full keyboard support. JR
The problem is not that... but the length of the preview.
:?
If I load... it's not anymore a preview. And in addition it brakes the current state.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

From my personal music making experience: I have percussion samples that are only 70 ms long. I would not want them to be looped when previewing them. So i think it will be difficult to automate the decission to loop the preview. I think solution would be that waveform wave files have loop markers. Alternatively you can preview waveforms using the (multi-)oscillator. What do u think?

Perhaps with a little button on/off allowing to loop the previews in the current browser of the list of files...

I also like Reincke's suggestion. Why is it not working for you?

Forget my question, Jo.

I had simply missed something already present in the features.

Return to “MUTOOLS”