Zebra3 Info

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebra

tedlogan wrote:The Redux system definitely works better than the default one, it's just a bit too small for me.
The Redux version I have lets you resize in 10% steps.

Howard wrote:
tedlogan wrote:The Redux system definitely works better than the default one, it's just a bit too small for me.
Yep, same here, but on a 24" monitor anything bigger than 130% and the bottom gets chopped off.

Looking at it now it's not really that small at 130%, I'm just so used to the HZ version.

Either way, an official u-he interpretation of this Redux layout, but wider, would be great.

tedlogan wrote:Either way, an official u-he interpretation of this Redux layout, but wider, would be great.
I've been thinking the same...

tedlogan wrote:
Howard wrote:
Yep, same here, but on a 24" monitor anything bigger than 130% and the bottom gets chopped off.

Looking at it now it's not really that small at 130%, I'm just so used to the HZ version.

Either way, an official u-he interpretation of this Redux layout, but wider, would be great.
As I'm producing part time on a notebook I use the smaller Zebra Dark Horse Redux Mini, and I absolutely love it, makes patching so much easier with all the color coding and neat little grafics - I really hope that it will make it's way as an official Zebra2 skin (so that we won't have to fear that any updates could break compatibility.)

I demand to provide me with planed date of relise of Zebra 3!!!
https://слово-божье.рф

chilly7 wrote:I demand to provide me with planed date of relise of Zebra 3!!!
Nyet, spaseeba.

:D
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

CHILLY, is that you? LOL
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

rustman wrote:
Nyet, spaseeba.

Nєтъспаснбοжє. :)

chilly7 wrote:
rustman wrote:
Nyet, spaseeba.

I'm pretty Google won't help me with that one. :hihi:

I am so optimistic concerning the overall quality of Zebra 3. I can wait but please make it happen in 2015 urs !!

rustman wrote:
chilly7 wrote:
rustman wrote:
Nyet, spaseeba.

I'm pretty Google won't help me with that one. :hihi:
Yes Google is stupid!
It cannot translate my native language!
If it has problems with translating to English from simplified Russian language so how it can do with original Russian language!!!

well thankfully I am apparently more intelligent than google(according to your post) and will help you out. Nyeet, spaseeba means No, thanks.

djdeftmonk wrote:well thankfully I am apparently more intelligent than google(according to your post) and will help you out. Nyeet, spaseeba means No, thanks.
I knew that. I got that from Google. I guessed Russian due to the cyrillic in his siggy. :D

о mayn gott. nu kogda je tretya Zebrita vyidet..... ya trebuyu srochno soobschit' datu vyhoda!!!
ne terpitsa zhe uzhe!!
Urs, zolotoy Vy nash, vsya Rossiya-matushka smotrit na Vas. Dai zhe Bog Vam zdorovia i sil, chtoby Vy mogli i dalshe radovat' nas plodami svoikh trudov...

Let's keep this on topic please.

Return to “u-he”