Hornet AutoGain Sidechain Issue.

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

check the tracktion 4 manual chapter 9.4 for routing explanations.

klangbastler wrote:
when you select the rackinstance from the reference track, activate rackinputs 3/4 only in the properties panel.
then select the instance of the rack on the vocaltrack and activate rackinputs 1/2.

maybe you have done this already?
No, I haven't deliberately, but I must have at some point because I did get it working once. I'll take note of your routing and come back to it, my brain hurts..

klangbastler wrote:check the tracktion 4 manual chapter 9.4 for routing explanations.
Will do, thanks.

bobmartinmusic wrote:It's 9.30 in the morning and I'm back to square one, will have to admit defeat on this one, have contacted Hornet..
Have you received my email? I've attached a video explaining how to route the AutoGain in Tracktion.

Is there any problem if I also post it here?

Saverio
hornetplugins.com

EcHo2K wrote:
bobmartinmusic wrote:It's 9.30 in the morning and I'm back to square one, will have to admit defeat on this one, have contacted Hornet..
Have you received my email? I've attached a video explaining how to route the AutoGain in Tracktion.

Is there any problem if I also post it here?

Saverio
hornetplugins.com
I haven't received your mail, but in addition there was someone else on here that that couldn't get it to work either. I've had some helpful advice but have been at work, so unable to try it yet. Maybe as Traction is on the up, it's good time to produce a video for it?

I'm old school so I tend just to use simple effects, no need to use any racks until now.

Feel free to post on here, the more info the better.

BobM.

Hi, for those that have problem making AutoGain work on Tracktion, here's a quick screen capture i made to demonstrate how to use it. I will make a proper tutorial soon.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/265 ... togain.mp4

Saverio
hornetplugins.com

Hi Saverio,

Thanks for the video, I can't get to Traction at the moment, but just to be certain, it's your track 2 that's the reference?

BobM.

yes track 2 is the reference, it's a mixdown of the instrumental, while track 1 is the lead vocal being automated.

Saverio

Thanks for that, all sorted now.

BobM.

Return to “Tracktion”