powermat wrote: 
got stuff to do while waiting for 1.2 beta

Holy crap, that is insane.

What's up with the cat torture?

It's not real.

This is though - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCshRw1DAks

Ogopogo wrote:It's not real.

This is though - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCshRw1DAks
The first was funny but this one makes me puke up, what shitheads they are to jump out like that
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard
laptop: windows 10 x64, i7 mq4700, 12gb ram 1600mhz, 1 tb, asus gt 750

Yeah I agree. Maybe a well trained dog would be fine with it (which you can also find on youtube) but cats just might freak I think. It certainly doesn't seem to be happy as they are leaving the plane. :neutral:

edited for clarity
Last edited by Ogopogo on Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lol i pûtted my track on RED on meter level :))))))))

it gone red... i put a limiter and this was horrible :D
night life...
sry but i can't talk alone.

Ogopogo wrote:Yeah I dunno about that. Maybe a well trained dog would be fine with it (which you can also find on youtube) but cats just might freak I think. It certainly doesn't seem to be happy as they are leaving the plane. :neutral:
fight with us,

Greenpeace bro...
night life...
sry but i can't talk alone.

Greenpeace seems like a whole nother level though.

However, not a single "animal rights" organization will address these helpless animals' ABSOLUTE WORST source of mistreatment...

the spawn of the human!

My spring break is starting today so I hope we get the beta some time early in the break :)
-Tristan
MacBook Pro|MacOS Sierra|Bitwig Studio 2.0
UA Apollo Twin| EVE SC207 Monitors|ATH M50x|Focal Spirt Pro|Komplete 10|Push

powermat wrote: 
However, not a single "animal rights" organization will address these helpless animals' ABSOLUTE WORST source of mistreatment...

the spawn of the human!

Haha yes and children doesnt even know what they are doing. Youre absolutly right. Give them bitwig 1.2 insteed of cats x)
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard
laptop: windows 10 x64, i7 mq4700, 12gb ram 1600mhz, 1 tb, asus gt 750

Now I understand guys. They are evil geniuses. They built this whole thing just so that they could take it away right at the most opportune moment, when 1.2 would add groups and make Bitwig complete. THERE'S NEVER GOING TO BE A BETA. THERE IS NEVER GOING TO BE A 1.2. WAKE UP SHEEPLE. THEY ARE ALREADY ON A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CONTINENT WITH NEW NAMES AND FACES.

Ogopogo wrote:Now I understand guys. They are evil geniuses. They built this whole thing just so that they could take it away right at the most opportune moment, when 1.2 would add groups and make Bitwig complete. THERE'S NEVER GOING TO BE A BETA. THERE IS NEVER GOING TO BE A 1.2. WAKE UP SHEEPLE. THEY ARE ALREADY ON A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CONTINENT WITH NEW NAMES AND FACES.

it's normal :D see there is a never option ...
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

Return to “Bitwig”