Midi tempo for ample t, m, l in cubase 5

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi all, i just purchased the ample t, m, and l. for the life of me i cannot figure out how to sync up or match the ample guitar to a kick drum or the track (128 bpm). for example if i have a 3 or 4 bar loop and create a midi file for ample, when i run the loop seems like ample is not matched up everytime the loop starts or every other time it loops it's off a bit. im using cubase 5, and have the track offset for ample set to -50 like the manual said. i have tried messing with the release in ample, and the start buttons, strum time, but nothing seems to work. any suggestions.

Hi, if you set track delay to -50ms you need to set start time to 0ms. Please send your project and exported audio to service@amplesound.net to help us figure out.

Jie, is this setting for playback in the project or for exporting to audio? i downloaded the (agm 2) demo 2.0.2 and there seems to be a sync button on the left which helps.

It is suitable for both playback and export. The sync button is used to determine if a strum pattern should be synchronized with host when being played, especially useful for audition. Generally you should keep it on when being played together with other tracks.

Return to “Ample Sound”