Bitwig Studio 1.1.7 RC-3

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

reverse working me too, but still can't play back the non-looped MIDI launcher clips more than once (using space/pressing the big play button), have to click on them directly win8.1/1.6-1.7rc3 dunno it's bug or not but strange because the play icons are white on them so probably it's only a UI glitch
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

there is a reverse bug for sure, seems that different methods trigger it. For me.... drag in a sample as raw, chop a section within that sample (ie split it into 3 regions) reverse the middle region.... timing looks wrong, audio doesn't play.

cheers

Quite a big bug to report. I loaded a sample, selected a part of it and then did a 'bounce in place' on that part of it. The result was that the bounce was different! it's as if the start is missing, or it was out of time. See screen grab below. This shows "before and after" the bounce in place (exactly same position on timeline).
bounce-in-place-timing.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

askewd wrote:there is a reverse bug for sure, seems that different methods trigger it. For me.... drag in a sample as raw, chop a section within that sample (ie split it into 3 regions) reverse the middle region.... timing looks wrong, audio doesn't play.

cheers
I'm getting this.

You can see that the waveform does not look as it should when reversed and there is nothing on the meter at that point.

Mac Mini OSX Yosemite i7 3615QM 2.3GHz Mackie Blackjack

askewd wrote:Quite a big bug to report. I loaded a sample, selected a part of it and then did a 'bounce in place' on that part of it. The result was that the bounce was different! it's as if the start is missing, or it was out of time. See screen grab below. This shows "before and after" the bounce in place (exactly same position on timeline).
Reported this behaviour a while ago, where bounce in place cuts off start of audiofile.
Still not fixed...bummer

that's the one Ogopogo!

:tu: Bug buddies

PHY6 wrote:
askewd wrote:Quite a big bug to report. I loaded a sample, selected a part of it and then did a 'bounce in place' on that part of it. The result was that the bounce was different! it's as if the start is missing, or it was out of time. See screen grab below. This shows "before and after" the bounce in place (exactly same position on timeline).
Reported this behaviour a while ago, where bounce in place cuts off start of audiofile.
Still not fixed...bummer
Here you see the bounce in place in action.
Notice that in the end, I move the clip I want to bounce to the left and back again, and then it works.
So it might only occur when it's bounced when 'closed in' between other clips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU_cYgjOpgw
Last edited by PHY6 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

...double post...

Can't download rc3, so no testing now...will get back later.

Another older bug - sampler sometimes interrupts long samples (as rides or cymbals).

Sorry for long gif

PHY6 wrote:
PHY6 wrote:
Still not fixed...bummer
Notice that in the end, I move the clip I want to bounce to the left and back again, and then it works.

vid is private
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

woodsdenis wrote:
PHY6 wrote:
PHY6 wrote:
Still not fixed...bummer

vid is private
Hope it's ok now...
https://youtu.be/kU_cYgjOpgw

Restore automation light/button doesn't perform a check to see if the automation that has been over-ridden actually exists. If the automation doesn't exist (due to it being deleted or something) then the light will stay permanently lit until the project is closed and reopened or BWS is restarted.

Not a big bug but probably a nice easy one to fix ;)
Formally known as CnuTram.

Thanks Dom (And the team)... Will give it a spin and see what I get bug wise :)

Cheers... V.

Return to “Bitwig”