Tool to go down to -inf db no signal

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ronnyrydgren wrote:having multiplicative automation over timeline and not only saved in the clips, that would be awesome
+1. And the same goes for additive automation, of course - as illustrated by your mock-up.

In fact, the lack of the additive and multiplicative automation modes in Track Editing Mode confused me for a while, since the User Manual completely fails to mention that these modes are *only* available for Clip Editing Mode (section 8.2.3 should rather be section 8.2.2.1). I was quite disappointed to find this out. :(

Ch00rD wrote:
ronnyrydgren wrote:having multiplicative automation over timeline and not only saved in the clips, that would be awesome
+1. And the same goes for additive automation, of course - as illustrated by your mock-up.

In fact, the lack of the additive and multiplicative automation modes in Track Editing Mode confused me for a while, since the User Manual completely fails to mention that these modes are *only* available for Clip Editing Mode (section 8.2.3 should rather be section 8.2.2.1). I was quite disappointed to find this out. :(

Yeah its also horrible automate a whole project by going into each clip. We need to forward this to tech support :party:
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard
laptop: windows 10 x64, i7 mq4700, 12gb ram 1600mhz, 1 tb, asus gt 750

Can you still hear audio with tools amplitude all the way down?

HamHat wrote:Can you still hear audio with tools amplitude all the way down?
Yes - especially if there's some device placed behind it in the chain that boosts the level of the signal again - like an overdrive or distortion effect.

Return to “Bitwig”