Intermorphic Noatikl in T6

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
trying to get noatikl from intermorphic working in T6 without any sucess.
Anyone that help getting this thing running?

Thanks
Mats

Just downloaded the demo.
No idea what it is but seems to run fine,
What problems are you having?

UPDATE
Spoke too soon.
Won't reload project, and crashes a lot.

Uninstaliing

What version of Tracktion are you using? Have you tried the latest beta?

dRowAudio wrote:What version of Tracktion are you using? Have you tried the latest beta?
My brief trial was , yes, latest beta, 64 bit VST , windows 8.1.
It initially seemed to work but shutting and reloading the project crashed Tracktion in normal and administrative mode.

I have noticed with a few plugs that have to save complicated state that reloading seems to be the problem.

This one also crashed on other occasions.

Yes, can confirm. Managed to get recordings done but when reloading the project Tracktion crashes. Tride both with 6.1 and the latest beta. Win 7 x64 here.

--Mats

Ok, can you send a log file to support so we can take a closer look?
To get the log file click the orange "Help" button in Tracktion. To send it to use use the "Help" button in the bottom right of the main Tracktion website.

Yep, sending :-)

Hey guys - unfortunately the chaps at Intermorphic have not got bandwidth to help fix this - here is our communication and feel free to bug them about it :)

From us:

I'm a developer at Tracktion Software Corporation. Our users are reporting that the noatikl VSTi crashes in Tracktion 6. I can reproduce the crash but am having difficulty determining what the issue is from our end.

Unhandled exception at 0x0DB648A9 (noatikl_VSTi_win.dll) in Tracktion.exe: 0xC0000094: Integer division by zero.
To reproduce the error, I add the plugin to a track. Go to the plugin UI. File, New and then select any item and it crashes.

If you can offer assistant tracking down the source of the crash that would be great. You can download a demo version from tracktion.com and I can provide an NRF license code.

Their response:

Hi Roland

Thank you for your mail and I’m very sorry to be so slow to respond.

This is because we have just too much on our plate at the moment and so just don’t have time to investigate this right now. :(

Really sorry. :(

Best wishes

tim
Tracktion Software Corporation

Return to “Tracktion”