Novation Launchpad: Set Buttons to toggle instead of Momentary?

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The Subject already says it: Is it Possible to set Buttons on the Launchpad (Mainly the Buttons on the right Side, eg Mixer, Pan, Send A and so on) to toggle instead of Momentary?
Wold be a Handy option if you, for example, can´t look at your Monitor and wnat to keep Track of your Channel´s Levels while playing Keyboard/tweaking Levels at the same time. Or if you (like me) own two Controllers (APC Mini and Launchpad) and want to be able to set the LP to one ob the Momentary Pages constantly, for example to have the Track Select/Mute/Solo/Arm Page at Hand constantly while doing the other Stuff (Clip Launching, Sequensing etc) on the APC Mini.

Did a Search but didn´t found something (hope i haven´t overloked something), that´s why i ask.

Thanks in advance

I'm currently working on a new version of the launchpad script and this is definitely on the list. Ideally you will be able to set them to toggle and use the shift button to make finer adjustments akin to how you can do it in nativeKontrols LPC Live 2 script.

Also on the list are a drum step sequencer that works like Push's does, and a melodic step sequencer.

That seems great!

@dplduffy: If you need Beta testers..... ;-)

Sounds great what you try to realize on the LP. I really hope you get it running

Sorry guys I've been pretty busy lately.

I have the toggle and mix controls done and I'll try to get it put on github this week.

Unfortunately I don't think I'm going to get the push-esq drum sequencer and melodic sequencer done, mainly because I'm not a good enough coder to figure it out.

I'll post here this week when I have a video showing the functionality.

hey guys, here is the thread for the script.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 8&t=439866

Return to “Controller Scripting”