Any news on 1.2 beta?

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

CnuTram wrote:Hahahah Thanks for the advice Dom :) I'll stick with a nice black one then :)
At least until they invent a darker color! :wink:

=)
Last edited by takaii on Thu May 28, 2015 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard
laptop: windows 10 x64, i7 mq4700, 12gb ram 1600mhz, 1 tb, asus gt 750

Done, there's one post where you quoted him. Didn't delete the whole post, you can just edit the quote out...
Cheers!

stateofthearb wrote:oh the irony - hahahaha

troll the troll the troll..
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

bring it!
Lenovo IdeaPad U330p Win8.1 Pro x64 | Ableton Suite 9.1.5 x32 | Some Synths

Thanks Dom, we're here for music making on TOP software - not childish bickering. One good thing came out of it for me - my studio is back up and running - booting straight into Bitwig :) Gona try 1.1.8 tonight - yeeeehaaaaa.

Happy Friday every one - It's a beautiful sunny day in Durban, ZA :)

Maybe the devs will surprise us the way the Presonus devs surprised the StudioOne community. The scope of the new version took everyone by surprise. All of the b*tchin and moanin (or maybe that was just me :) ), seems kind of silly in retrospect given the updates.
iMacPro 1,1 | 64gb | OSX 10.15.7
http://www.gesslr.com
http://www.storyaudio.com

stateofthearb wrote:Thanks Dom, we're here for music making on TOP software - not childish bickering. One good thing came out of it for me - my studio is back up and running - booting straight into Bitwig :) Gona try 1.1.8 tonight - yeeeehaaaaa.

Happy Friday every one - It's a beautiful sunny day in Durban, ZA :)
:tu: Durban Homie!
Did you go to Noisecontrollers in Origin? We closed the floor between 4-6am :D
Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about fidelity. I just make music.

blouaap wrote:
:tu: Durban Homie!
Did you go to Noisecontrollers in Origin? We closed the floor between 4-6am :D
I didn't hey - havent been in a club in many, many years. Mainly do outdoor psytrance parties :)

The feeling when you come in here in hope of someone updating about 1.2 info and then you read this meaningless post x) hehe sry ;) i am so curious when 1.2 beta might be
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard
laptop: windows 10 x64, i7 mq4700, 12gb ram 1600mhz, 1 tb, asus gt 750

*both hands to hip* ... Ronnyyyyy you rascal.... :roll: ... :hug:
Everyone knows more than I do...

:pray:

:pray:

Return to “Bitwig”