Bitwig Studio 1.1.9 RC-1

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everybody,

the first release candidate for Bitwig Studio 1.1.9 is available for download on http://www.bitwig.com/en/download.html. Here is the list of changes:

FIXED - Selecting a bookmark location and then dragging clip or preset to the results are in file browser would save the clip to the default library location and not the bookmark location.
FIXED - Default value for pitch bend automation is -100%.
FIXED - Inserting expression events at the end of a long raw audio event sometimes snaps to incorrect times.
FIXED - Rare crash on Mac when file system notifies us of a file being removed in a folder we are monitoring.
FIXED - Deleting master track would not delete the master track but would stop audio output.
FIXED - Slicing reversed audio to Drum Machine does not work.
FIXED - Raw audio events are sometimes painted incorrectly if there is tempo automation.
IMPROVED - Improve menu navigation using the keyboard.
IMPROVED - Link to support web site in help menu lands at home page instead of support page.
IMPROVED - Update scripts for Livid Instruments controllers.

Sunny greetings from the Bitwig office!

Volker
Volker Schumacher, developer at http://www.bitwig.com

Thnx! And sunny it is here in the north of holland.. Poor computers...

thx! :)

For such a small team the pace you are keeping with development and bug fixes is pretty insane. Thank you!
Bitwig Certified Trainer

dupe
Bitwig Certified Trainer

's how we roll ;)

Cool hopefully next week 1.2 :pray: :o

why not fix these things in 1.2 instead? This has been dragged out long enough, a little disappointed to se a 1.1.9 actually when the number should be 1.2...

Coockie1176ln wrote:why not fix these things in 1.2 instead? This has been dragged out long enough, a little disappointed to se a 1.1.9 actually when the number should be 1.2...
in development, fixes made in prior versions can usually be 'merged' into later releases. i.e. do it in 1.1.9 and you also get it in 1.2 'automagically' - this means its no extra effort, and as this is a 'release candidate', assuming no 'issues' are found, can be put into release quickly.
whereas 1.2 is not in public beta yet, so getting into full release could be some time off.

(this is the problem with open betas, many can under estimate the time required to finalise it)

I think it just goes to show, BWS is really setup well for pushing out releases, which indicatesreally good program management.

Good job on not fixing audio mod! Good job indeed!

Ezzda wrote:Good job on not fixing audio mod! Good job indeed!
Hey come on! It's not the only bug that exists in the 1.1.8 and I'm sure there are other ones which aren't in the 1.1.9 list. (e.g. on API crash I reported a week ago :P ). So if you wrote a bug report you can be sure that it gets read some day (depends on the amount of mails/report messages they have in their inboxes).

Please add a midi channel input selector in the track inspector
when the Arturia Beatstep pro comes out this will be badly needed

cheers
kev
BWS 5.0.6,Spark LE, V Collection 9.2 BS1 & BS PRO, KS & KS pro keylab 25, Axiom pro 49,Behringer UMC1820,LPP ProFx8 v2 Icon m+, KRK 10/3,win 10 pro,i7 5820k 4ghz ,16G ddr 4 1TB NVMe.M2 msi x99a sli + NV GF Gt710, Matrix Brute Roland TR8S

u-u-u wrote:
Ezzda wrote:Good job on not fixing audio mod! Good job indeed!
Hey come on! It's not the only bug that exists in the 1.1.8 and I'm sure there are other ones which aren't in the 1.1.9 list. (e.g. on API crash I reported a week ago :P ). So if you wrote a bug report you can be sure that it gets read some day (depends on the amount of mails/report messages they have in their inboxes).
:clap: :tu:

u-u-u wrote:So if you wrote a bug report you can be sure that it gets read some day (depends on the amount of mails/report messages they have in their inboxes).
This is so true.... only last week I sent in a bug report, which turned out to be an old bug. It was moved up the bug list and today I see its been fixed:

FIXED - Deleting master track would not delete the master track but would stop audio output.

So, it just goes to show that reporting bugs, even old ones is worth while.

I assume we submit bug reports to default support@bitwig.com ?
• Logic Pro 10.8.1
• MacBook Pro 2023 - M2 MAX - 96 GB RAM
• Focusrite Red 8Line + UAD Satellite

Return to “Bitwig”