Trilobite 0.9.3 modular synth evolver

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Trilobite

Before I register and download the demo, does the VST version play beyond C1? IOW, does MIDI now work?

Sorry, but I simply refuse these days to "log on" or have to establish an "account" anywhere just so I can TRY a demo or a free version, BEFORE considering becoming an actual buyer. Just too many people end up junk mailing me to death -- despite their many promises and reassurances -- and I'm simply done doing business this way and done needing to kill email addresses and start new ones.

Too many good companies/devs out their that don't require this BS and still offer excellent product.

Good Luck to you chaps!

wagtunes wrote:Before I register and download the demo, does the VST version play beyond C1? IOW, does MIDI now work?
Did you go through the process of midi mapping your keyboard where you define the lowest and highest notes to play?
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
wagtunes wrote:Before I register and download the demo, does the VST version play beyond C1? IOW, does MIDI now work?
Did you go through the process of midi mapping your keyboard where you define the lowest and highest notes to play?
Why would I bother doing that when I haven't even downloaded it, which I'm NOT going to do until somebody confirms that MIDI now works.

And for that matter, why would I even have to bother mapping my keyboard? I don't have to do that with any other VST I own.

Working as well as trilo-shite in my case.

I guess it doesn't like FL Studio 11.1

Evolutionary Wavetables In Realtime At The Partial Level?

Would it make sense to release the code as FLOSS and, say, offer it to the Surge team? So that Trilobite doesn't become extinct?

Evolutionary sound may be one of the ways forward, beyond mere morphing and into cross-breeding...
Last edited by Borbolactic on Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself... Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable..." ~ H.L. Mencken

Maybe its easier to create something similar from scratch…

Tj Shredder wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:37 am Maybe its easier to create something similar from scratch…
What about that free Seismic synth? I've used it, and like it, but it doesn't work on my new computer. I suspect that it may be abandonware.
"The most dangerous man, to any government, is the man who is able to think things out for himself... Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable..." ~ H.L. Mencken

Return to “Instruments”