Tool Extension, what do you think?

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey,

what do you think about extending the tool with features like the midi modifiers in cubase?

It would have a midi delay, wich can be set to negative values. (would that actualy introduce latency?) seems so simple in cubase.

Also a scale and rootnote mode, so notes that are played outside of that particular scale would be shifted to the next inner scale note.

Also a random mode for pitch, position, velocity and length. And a range for that.

here a picture:

cheers

Suloo wrote: Also a random mode for pitch, position, velocity and length. And a range for that.

This is already in there, though not length
Amazon: why not use an alternative

yea, i'm more aiming for the delay honestly :D I know it has been discussed and all that, just thoight i bring it back into mind here and there.

I say copy every damn thing in cubase minus the bugs, crashes and general bs you have to put up with it. I mean the thing still crashes from time to time and it's just sitting behind bitwig so I can use the control room :dog: :hihi:

Liked cub 7.5 right clik full...
night life...
sry but i can't talk alone.

Ye track delay minus/plus ableton like.
night life...

I GO TO SLEEP , lol...

3:07 am
night life...

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
Suloo wrote: Also a random mode for pitch, position, velocity and length. And a range for that.

you right ,there are,,,but they work only with bitwig device....a bit pointless if you work with vst ;)

VariKusBrainZ wrote:

you right ,there are,,,but they work only with bitwig device....a bit pointless if you work with vst ;)

I'd love a possibility to change that Bitwig orange to some shiny blue like in the pic in first post.

Return to “Bitwig”