Lemur4Bitwig Template now compatible with 2.1.1

RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi suloo !
thanks for your fast reply!
i used both, the Suloo one and wanted to try the Moss one.
that's how i saw the big difference in speed.

here is the functionnal Template i made from yours.

my goal is ,as you, to have a really good user friendly experience using the lemur.

then i began to make it more like i want to for using with bitwig.

i want when ,it will be finished, to share it with bitwig people cause i love this daw. i come from live (certainly as many) and (as many) i found in bitwig what i would love to see in live for so many years ... Ableton did nothing for so long and now they waked up ... thanks to bitwig.

here is a screen shot, it is now functionnal and more confortable for me to work with bitwig.
but the script is slow compared to the one made by Moss Graber .
all my work was most for the design.
as you could see, a lot of canvas. but it run fast .
let me know if you want me to send it to you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wow man! that looks nice for sure. We also plan on doing a canvas based approach to the Lemur template. But my canvas skills are limited. Seems like you are doing a good job for sure.

Moss also included the OSC bundles, so it might be faster in some regards. Yea, please share it, so we could have a look too. Maybe we could even team up and work together if you want.

cheers

Thanks for your proposal Suloo!
for shure there is a lot to do but ,let's Team for bitwig ;)

have you got an email, so i can send you my work .
i began to test this Template to see how it works and to find how to modify things in working with the daw context ,to be even more user friendly.
let's have a try and tell me how it looks like when you work with.

but my dream is really to have a fast script cause without it , all the functionnality for playing (notes or pads) are useless. do you know why there is a so big differences between the moss one and the Voice303 script?
you will see, i replace your pad by a velocity sensitive one ;)

then i wait for your email ;)

ok, send it over to info(at)lucid.network

i'll also pass it over to voice, he is able to find problems and improve the script.

cool :D

Hi! i sent it to your email .
you talked about the Moss graber function on the wiki .
here it is.
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9&t=417075
i work with this to put more functions on the lemur Template.
Moss did a really great job! really impressed !
i contacted him to ask questions as i worked on the Template .
he gave me a lot of usefull information !

Wow that looks really cool. Looking forward to all the upcoming updates..

zengel wrote: here is a screen shot, it is now functionnal and more confortable for me to work with bitwig.
Would you mind to put that into a public repo on GitHub? This would make it easier to support you (than sending it around via email).

Looks great!

looks like we work it out together and build up a complete canvas based template. This would lead to a Bitwig like design and hopefully might also make it possible to resize the whole screen to different resolutions. Voice & me just want to wait now until you give the ok to work on 1.2 compatibility or until the 1.2 version is open.

Hi mr Moßgraber !, Hi Suloo! ,HI voice303 !

i created a github account, i will create a repository .
@Moss . you want me to put the screen shot in the repository ?
@Suloo concerning making a lemur template compliant with 1.2 bitwig version ... i don't know what it involve but yes! for shure !

how does i share my Github ? how to 'connect' to you all ?

i sent you a loooong email . i wait for answers and comment .
also, do you work with common to do list somewhere ? a shared schedule ? a shared white board with idea to talk about and to develop .

Mr Moss i have a new request . would it be possible to have the name of each drum pad ,in a drum device ,on bitwig ,sent over the osc ?
...and how does the 'request' works in github ?
thanks to all for your great work and communication !
have a good days all of you !

i just answered your mail. For new feature wishes or something, please use the issue trackers.

here is how it works for OSC4Bitwig: log into your account and follow the picture below

We do not have a to do list yet, since it was not needed yet honestly. Might be good to do one for the future.

If you link your Github account, i can set you up for contribution, and will also explain how it works via IRC please.

cheers

Yes, please use the issue tracker. That makes it much easier to comment on issues (bugs and feature requests) and track them.

Suloo wrote: If you link your Github account, i can set you up for contribution, and will also explain how it works via IRC
cheers
lool... that link ? https://github.com/zengels

. Mr Moßgraber , i have sent you my first request by github ! hope it worked ;)

i created a new one to put the screen shot of the template on the application on my computer, but it doesn't seem to sync on the web site....

i managed to sync but we don't see the screen shot.... ok. i will see it later, time to work on my band project ;)

see ya all !

hi the lemur templates reacts well on changes from bitwig but not the other way around. if i move anything on lemur nothing happens on bitwig.

ive tried several hours on different ( loop midi , daemon, bitwig ) configurations without luck. i have the latest demo from bitwig ( i want to see if i can get the each other to communicate since the lemur would be my workaround cause bitwig doesnt support clip launch with midi notes ) ... im happy to provide screenshots if it helps

below are my settings ( i can post more then 3 pictures at a time so i will post the 4 th in the next reply )

thanks so much for your work on this template and help !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by weltenbuerger on Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

... the 4th screenshot

Return to “Controller Scripting”