Bitwig Studio 1.1.10

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

PresetNoob wrote:i have two tracks. .

one with polysynth, lfo mod, and ladder. lfo controlling ladder frequency, working good (it has delay 2 to)

and then...

when i click on my second track (e-kick) the lfo stops wobbling frequency on first track.

but when i click back on first track, it start wobbling freq again

i try to redo problem in new project, i could not do it. problem only with this one project

sry idk if this .10 regression or old
is this feature or bug . . . ?
has anyone see Maitake ?

Am I the only one who's bugged by this?

Latest News: Bitwig Studio updated to v1.1.8

:)

I saw that when you move a point on Tempo automation, when release the mouse button then the waveform picture of clips updates, but not in the EDIT window/mode, they update the waveforms only after selecting the clip on EDIT mode.

In any case, if it is not too much CPU load, will be nice to see updating the waveform when are moving the tempo automation points.

Greetings.

Is anyone else having problems opening 1.1.10? I'm on a Mac running Mountain Lion and I can't get it to open. It just bounces in the dock. Going back to 1.1.9 for the time being.
Mid 2012 Macbook Pro OSX 10.9.5
www.WeAreMadHouse.com

Well trying to go back to 1.1.9. Got rid of the installer for it and can't seem to find it again. Might have just messed myself up. Anyone know where I can find the download for it? Thanks.
www.WeAreMadHouse.com

Thanks for the link. Don't know why I couldn't pull it up. :dog:
www.WeAreMadHouse.com

Just in case anyone else is having the same problem with 1.1.10 not opening, this solved my issue.

https://blog.bmonkeys.net/2013/mac-os-x ... t-bouncing
www.WeAreMadHouse.com

there is also this one, wich lets you check the permissions and change them: http://lagentesoft.com/batchmod/index.html

Do projects open without any missing date if you got back to 1.9? There's a bounce bug that's driving me nuts in 1.10

Bobby L'Avenir wrote:Do projects open without any missing date if you got back to 1.9? There's a bounce bug that's driving me nuts in 1.10
i don't think this is a regression. i've been having bounce issues for quite some time now.

sometimes a bounce will be distorted.

sometimes a bounce will be fine, then later i will open the project back up and the second half of the audio will not play. (it displays the waveform) then reopen and it's fine again.

Been bouncing like a rubber ball last night, so far so good with 1.10 for me :)

WXLF wrote:
Bobby L'Avenir wrote:Do projects open without any missing date if you got back to 1.9? There's a bounce bug that's driving me nuts in 1.10
i don't think this is a regression. i've been having bounce issues for quite some time now.

sometimes a bounce will be fine, then later i will open the project back up and the second half of the audio will not play. (it displays the waveform) then reopen and it's fine again.
Yeah I know, bounce has a mind of its own but since 1.10 almost every time I bounce to a new track I have to close down and open the project again due to an engine crash, I've had enough :dog: Do you or anyone else know if everything loads properly if I go back to 1.9?

Cheers

Bobby L'Avenir wrote:
WXLF wrote:

Yeah I know, bounce has a mind of its own but since 1.10 almost every time I bounce to a new track I have to close down and open the project again due to an engine crash, I've had enough :dog: Do you or anyone else know if everything loads properly if I go back to 1.9?

Cheers
Does this happen to all plugins you want to bounce ? Or one in particular ?

PHY6 wrote:
Bobby L'Avenir wrote:
WXLF wrote:

Cheers
Does this happen to all plugins you want to bounce ? Or one in particular ?
All plugs :dog:
I think it's to do with the bug that auto adds an input from your outboard config which creates a feedback loop which knocks the engine out. I've gone back to 1.9 and I'm bouncing stems to my desktop before dropping back in as there's also a bug if you drop back in from the exported folder :dog:

Return to “Bitwig”