Timeline bug in clip editing pane

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi my fellow Bitwiggers,

I found a bug and wanted to know if you have encountered this as well. If so I will file a bug report.

I select a clip in the arranger view and change the edit panel on the bottom to "clip editing mode". Holy cow I simply can't find the clip in there. The playhead is at e.g. 23.1.1 but the editing panel shows 43. Even when I move in th panel to 23.1.1 the clip is still not visible. This MUST be a bug or :?:

FortunOfficial wrote:Hi my fellow Bitwiggers,

I found a bug and wanted to know if you have encountered this as well. If so I will file a bug report.

I select a clip in the arranger view and change the edit panel on the bottom to "clip editing mode". Holy cow I simply can't find the clip in there. The playhead is at e.g. 23.1.1 but the editing panel shows 43. Even when I move in th panel to 23.1.1 the clip is still not visible. This MUST be a bug or :?:
Yes, I am having the same thing happen. Also, it is buggy when you turn automation free on and off. Sometimes even with free off, the automation gets confused and is not looping. Sometimes I have to switch back and forth a few times, deselect and reselect the clip or even redraw the automation to get it to stick.

"Also, it is buggy when you turn automation free on and off."

Interesting, I had the same problem. But I thought that it was a user error from my side. So it wasn't. Thx for letting me know. I hope they will eradicate such bugs very soon.

double clicking the scroll bar at the bottom will bring it into view. Yeah this has been like this since 1.0. Its highly annoying. Also zoom state is not persistent per track. So if I'm zoomed in to 32nd notes on one clip and I zoom to 64 notes on another I go back to first clip and its at 64 instead of 32. So very frustrating and really needs to be fixed finally. Its been like this since 1.0

copy/paste of automation regions is also not reliable

Return to “Bitwig”