Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

1) Spectrum analysis in EQ

2) Better sampler with roundrobin etc

3) Allow piano roll to diatonic transpose and restrict a key/scale :tu: :party:

4) (Last on list, should be last on your priority) different color themes

pdxindy wrote:
mljakobsen wrote:"Next Action" for Scenes and also the ability to let scenes play x amount of times before going to next action
already there 8)

groups also have 'Next Action' as well...
I cant find it in the manual - can you explain how to do it?
Best regards
Morten Lind Jakobsen
https://soundcloud.com/mljakobsen

mljakobsen wrote:
pdxindy wrote:
mljakobsen wrote:"Next Action" for Scenes and also the ability to let scenes play x amount of times before going to next action
already there 8)

groups also have 'Next Action' as well...
I cant find it in the manual - can you explain how to do it?
Just select the scene, and you will see the controls over in the inspector... works the same as a clip.

Well - it only works for the collection of clips in the Scene, not for the Scene itself.
Lets say that Instrument track 3 doesn't have a clip in Scene 1 but it does have a clip in Scene2, then the clip on Instrument track 3 will not play in Scene2.

Also - I don't see a way to let a Scene or clip loop x amount of times before going the Next Action.
Best regards
Morten Lind Jakobsen
https://soundcloud.com/mljakobsen

mljakobsen wrote:Well - it only works for the collection of clips in the Scene, not for the Scene itself.
Lets say that Instrument track 3 doesn't have a clip in Scene 1 but it does have a clip in Scene2, then the clip on Instrument track 3 will not play in Scene2.

Also - I don't see a way to let a Scene or clip loop x amount of times before going the Next Action.
yeah, you are right... I was too enthusiastic and my eyes saw what they wanted to... so I second your request for Scene Actions! ;-)

but you can loop a clip X times before going to the next clip, or previous clip etc

set the clip to loop a length of say 4 bars, then set next action after to 16... the clip will loop 4 times then go where you tell it next

I would like to see in near future:

1.Clip fades
2.Improved timestretching
3.Ability to turn on/off all effects in chain in mixer view (by one click like in studio one)
4.More groove/swing options (Extracting grooves etc)
5.Comping
6.Add bypass panel to plugin windows and ability to choose (load/save) presets from there.
7.Loop fades in sampler and ability to see actual playing position
8. Spectrum eq's

I don't care about changing gui colours, it's good enough like it is now :wink:

Return to “Bitwig”