Zebra3 Info

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebra

Wopelka wrote:So what is the schedule now?
We don't work with fixed schedules. We try to use our time in an optimal way but even that takes longer with everything than one would ever think.

Conceptually I'm pretty clued in, i.e. I know what's done and what has to be done. I just don't know when and who's doing it. Yet.

Anyhow, we promised we'd fix VST3 support first. That's still the next big thing after the current maintenance update (which again had to be delayed because another little issue came up).

Urs wrote:
Wopelka wrote:So what is the schedule now?
We don't work with fixed schedules. We try to use our time in an optimal way but even that takes longer with everything than one would ever think.

Conceptually I'm pretty clued in, i.e. I know what's done and what has to be done. I just don't know when and who's doing it. Yet.

Anyhow, we promised we'd fix VST3 support first. That's still the next big thing after the current maintenance update (which again had to be delayed because another little issue came up).
The VST3 support would be really nice imo.
Ha ha suck it!

Are we talking years as i'm thinking of buying serum?

MadeInMachines wrote:Are we talking years as i'm thinking of buying serum?
at least a year is my guess... that is based on nothing by my own speculation :-)

Urs wrote:
tedlogan wrote:Hive's sequencer is excellent - fast to change things up with. I expect you guys will integrate this into Z3. Please make the last sentence true.

I use Z2 a lot, and always miss Hive's sequencer functionality.

cheers
Yes, "disentangling" arpeggiator and sequencer is on the agenda for Z3.
Please don't lose the sequenced arp functionality of zebra though. It's one of the few synths that do a sequenced arp right. User input pattern with different lengths and glide and swing. It's amazing how many synths don't have those basics. I couldn't care less about the ability to change the pitch of steps as I see that as a sequencer thing, which makes more sense in a daw. But user patterns for the arp and note length/tie/glide is very important.

Echoes in the Attic wrote:It's one of the few synths that do a sequenced arp right. User input pattern with different lengths and glide and swing. It's amazing how many synths don't have those basics.
+1, having these intact is way important for me, too :)

I think Zebra ARP UI should be improved.
It deserves more space.
Murderous duck!

david.beholder wrote:I think Zebra ARP UI should be improved.
It deserves more space.
Oh I agree with that. I like bigger bars for velocity that you drag over continuously.

Multi touch support please. And someday even an iOS version of a U-he plugin would be great. These tools are no toys (even when they are limited).
Or at least an app to remote Zebra via touch screen.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=448275

Cableguys Curve ability to edit Wavetables and MSEGS are impressive!
I think Z3 should take some step in this direction at lease with MSEGS
Murderous duck!

Please insert following OSCs and Filters in Zebra 3:

OSCs & Filters of: Sequential Pro-One, Korg MS-20, Roland SH-5, ARP Axxe, Döpfer A-100, Oberheim OB-X, MFB Dominion-X SED, Vermona Perfourmer, Waldorf Pulse, Moog Prodigy, Jomox SunSyn , Alesis Andromeda A-6, Club Of The Knobs Model 15, Arp 2600, Elka Synthex , GRP A8 , Roland JD 800, Waldorf Microwave 1, Clavia Nordlead 3, Korg PS 3100, Analogue Solutions POLYMATH, Anyare Instruments Tinysizer,

Thanks a lot... :wink:

And now the question of the questions: When is release date for Zebra 3?
And which OSCs and Filters are included?
Scotty's Arrival

Wow, that's some wishful thinking. :D

VirusTI82 wrote:OSCs & Filters of: Sequential Pro-One...
WTF, no cowbell OSCs & Filters?
Murderous duck!

MPE support

david.beholder wrote:
VirusTI82 wrote:OSCs & Filters of: Sequential Pro-One...
WTF, no cowbell OSCs & Filters?
:lol:

They say that gratitude is a higher attribute than greed :wink:
No auto tune...

Return to “u-he”