(the product formerly known as) Epoch

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

coincidental wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Given the way the development process seems to have circled around and fed on itself, perhaps it should be called Loomer Reloom?
...then maybe "Miðgarðsormr" or "Jörmungandr"... ;-)
Would be quite fitting actually :tu:

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

"λοπαδο­τεμαχο­σελαχο­γαλεο­κρανιο­λειψανο­δριμ­υπο­τριμματο­σιλφιο­καραβο­μελιτο­κατακεχυ­μενο­κιχλ­επι­κοσσυφο­φαττο­περιστερ­αλεκτρυον­οπτο­κεφαλλιο­κιγκλο­πελειο­λαγῳο­σιραιο­βαφη­τραγανο­πτερύγων "

would be cool too.
You can't always get what you waaaant...

LOL

Just for clarification: The two names I posted are the names of the Nordic Midgard snake that bites itself in the tail - which came to mind when reading the post from aMUSEd.
And I also found it a fitting idea for a tool connecting nodes with wires ;-)

It's also hours of fun trying to get the pronunciation right :clown:

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi

ThomasHelzle wrote:LOL

Just for clarification: The two names I posted are the names of the Nordic Midgard snake that bites itself in the tail - which came to mind when reading the post from aMUSEd.

Cheers,

Tom
Then it could also be called Ouroboros

aMUSEd wrote:
ThomasHelzle wrote:LOL

Cheers,

Tom
Then it could also be called Ouroboros
Not bad either - and easier to pronounce. ;-)

Cheers,

Tom

I'm feeling 2016 looming.....

In fact I am more fascinated with the release date than I am with the product now. There can't be many products that don't exist that have 1160 posts and 78 pages over 4 years (this Feb..get ready for the anniversary!) dedicated to them. :phew:

pinki wrote:this Feb..get ready for the anniversary!
Whoa, it's only four months away. We need to start planning the party NOW! Let's start by booking the entertainment....
H E L P
Y O U R
F L O W

pinki wrote:Wow did I hear right

Ladies and Gentlemen after more or less 1035 days of waiting... Epoch (perfect name after all!) is going to be released in September.
That is such exciting news.

September!

September!

September!
september
is over.
so maybe
octover?
but chances
are thin
like a seven leaf
clover.
this waiting,
moreover,
we wish
it was over.
get it rollin'
dear colin,
like a brand-new
range rover!

That is pretty fantastic, kylie. I will take your advice, and get it rollin'!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

I was just in the mood for that...
well, moments before a support call came in, a quarter to midnight...
after that, I felt more like throwing inanimate objects at you. you or anyone else... :roll:

Hi Colin

Does it look like you are coming close to having an end in sight or are there likely to be numerous unforeseen tasks yet to be undertaken?

It would be really nice if it's released before the Black Friday sales, when we all go and waste our money on *other* things we don't really need...

In fact, according to the alignment of the stars, this week is probably the best time ever to release it. I'm sure :D

atukao wrote:Hi Colin

Does it look like you are coming close to having an end in sight or are there likely to be numerous unforeseen tasks yet to be undertaken?
It's literally just polishing, removing inconsistencies and improving the overall flow. Basically, filling in the fine details. It's frustrating (for me, as well as everyone else, no doubt) that this polishing has taken so much development time, but I can't think of a single improvement I've made that wasn't worth the additional resources.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

colin@loomer wrote:It's literally just polishing, removing inconsistencies and improving the overall flow. Basically, filling in the fine details...
That sounds like Beta talk to me :pray:

is my birthday on tuesday
can i have it
readyornot?
;)

dave

Return to “Loomer”