Steven Slate Drums in Tracktion

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone using Steven Slate Drums here ?

Do you load it in a rack filter ?

I´ve got SSD 3.5 EX, which has to be load in Kontakt 5, but I´m thinking of upgrading to SSD 4 Platinum . This comes with an own player.

I´m also thinking of upgrading T4Free to T6+ , the compability of SSD4 and T6 would be very important for my decision .

There was a post about this some time ago. Try searching the forum.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

I searched for " Steven Slate Tracktion " but didn´t find anything helpful. I have not got any problems to load it in T4, whether as simple plugin neither in a rack ... my question is about experiences in working wih SSD in Tracktion.
I´m a newbie with Tracktion, but I like it . I worked for years with Cubase AI4, tried Presonus Studio One Demo, now Tracktion 4 , and I´m really thinking about purchasing T6+ .

stonarocka wrote:I searched for " Steven Slate Tracktion " but didn´t find anything helpful. I have not got any problems to load it in T4, whether as simple plugin neither in a rack ... my question is about experiences in working wih SSD in Tracktion.
I´m a newbie with Tracktion, but I like it . I worked for years with Cubase AI4, tried Presonus Studio One Demo, now Tracktion 4 , and I´m really thinking about purchasing T6+ .
Weird - I could have sworn there was a previous one, but even "slate" brought nothing more than this thread. I must have confused it with something else. Sorry about that!
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

Well, the Search function must be having an off night. There was a previous related post. I don't know whether it's any use:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 2&t=428799

I have been using SSD 4 Platinum since it came out, and it works flawlessly with Win 7 64-bit. The kit instruments are very high resolution so memory requirements are heavy. It loads the kits into RAM so be sure you have adequate RAM. Do this and you are in for a great experience.

SSD 4 or 5 is not to be confused with Slate Trigger 2. It appears that the Tracktion developers have been made aware by other forum contributors of T6 vst 64-bit not being compatible with Slate Trigger 2 64-bit.

My own experience is that T6 poof crashes when I attempt to place an instance on a track.

Return to “Tracktion”