Phoscyon - tb303 clone

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Phoscyon

Kriminal wrote:
RavenSmith wrote:Where can you download it from?
etherville.dowereallyneedanother303.com
:lol:

Tux wrote:Noware...
*mega-lol*...

Put me down for one please!

Man that GUI looks absolutely amazing and the sounds are simply stunning, wonder when and how much.

:hyper: :-o :shock:

JonnySun 2.0 wrote::hyper: :-o :shock:
I really don't think that bumping this thread wil make the damn thing appear from out of the blue :hihi:

Well the site has said 'coming soon' for exactly a year now, so i wouldn't hold my breath...Vapourware? u bet..

i should announce a spacehawk 303 clone to gain more attraction to my products as a side-effect :roll: :hihi:

Mufo wrote:Well the site has said 'coming soon' for exactly a year now, so i wouldn't hold my breath...Vapourware? u bet..

and yet people have been raving about the audio demos :hihi: ..makes you wonder about the expert opinions :D
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

Kriminal: how does it feel to be wrong? hehe, I always say, don't jump to conclusions :) Sorry just had to dig this thread up to give you hard time :D

Like the sale price of this one now: €34

But it is 10 years old already :o

Numanoid wrote:Like the sale price of this one now: €34

But it is 10 years old already :o
And the TB-303 itself is 33 years old now, so there's that. :)

Yeah sure, good products don't age that easily :tu:

What I understand from the discussion around the time it was released, was that many users thought it was a "joke" in that they didn't believe that the photo realistic interface could cut it sound wise

Now we are much more used to such interfaces, but back then it was quite futuristic

Talking about interfaces.

Those who got it up and running, do you know if Phoscyon also is equipped with several GUI sizes now, like LuSH-101 ?

Numanoid wrote:Talking about interfaces.

Those who got it up and running, do you know if Phoscyon also is equipped with several GUI sizes now, like LuSH-101 ?
I don't believe there have been any updates yet. It would likely be seen in a Phoscyon 2 release, if the other D16 updates are any indication.

Return to “Instruments”