Reverse delay / Reverse Reverb

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Holy crap, not to rile anything else up, but you (Civa) posted quite an ambiguous post, and Suloo gave you a perfectly sensible response in effort to help you, and you instantly got salty and berate him, because he didn't perfectly cater his answer to your poorly asked question? Wtf??? Unless his post was an insult to you that he instantly edited to cover it up, noone should get butthurt that easily.

I sincerely hope you are the one trolling by acting like a 7 year old girl because mommy didn't get you the perfect barbie, you ingrate.

Yep. Civa, did you forgot somewhere along the line that you did not specifiy exactly what kind of reverse effect you wanted in your first post? So Suloo's answer was a totally valid one, that should be clear to see. Work on your communication skills and don't be so sensitive. That exchange was frustrating to read.

Civa wrote:
Best answer. Thank you. Why do we even let smart asses like Suloo on here???
Suloo gave a good answer.

You're the one who should be banned for being an ungrateful jerk...

Please all calm down. Yes suloo gave his best help trying to understand what you meant. Even if it wasnt an anwser you was looking for. appreciete those whom think they understood you atleast :) All smiles and hugs!
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard
laptop: windows 10 x64, i7 mq4700, 12gb ram 1600mhz, 1 tb, asus gt 750

buy a plug in with reverse :D :D

Like this one:
https://www.audiodamage.com/effects/pro ... ?pid=AD006

I freaking love the thing.

Return to “Bitwig”