BioTek won't load interface

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,
I downloaded and installed BioTek but when I add it to a track in T6 the plugin interface appears but it's just black. Any ideas why?
Thanks! :)

The demo worked on my W10 laptop. What machine and OS are you using?
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

Windows 10 desktop computer

dogbiscuit wrote:Windows 10 desktop computer
Odd. Is it version 6.3? I've tried the Biotek demo with the 32 and 64 bit versions and the interface has displayed okay each time.

Don't know what to suggest. Perhaps someone else has had your problem.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

Hi there, if you're having problems with BioTek can you please report the issue via the blue "Support" button on our website www.tracktion.com. Search for any topic when prompted and then press the "Leave us a message" button to submit a support ticket.

This ensures we can contact you for any additional information and that the appropriate members of staff see the ticket.

Please be as detailed as you can in the report so we can do our best to replicate the problem. For UI related issues this includes things like video card model and driver version. As always, make sure your all your drivers (including video ones) are fully up to date before reporting issues.

Many thanks,
Dave

Yeh it's version 6.3. I have managed to get it working now by reinstalling, but this time installing all four versions of it. I'm not sure how this worked though as I initially installed the 32 bit VST, and am running 32 bit Tracktion, and all my other plugins are 32 bit VST. Also I wonder if there may be a conflict with EWQL symphony orchestra as I noticed that it's interface only displays the top left corner since installing BioTek.
I will report the issue as requested.

Return to “Tracktion”