Thesys manual is outdated re: FL Studio 12

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just bought Thesys a few hours ago. I played around with it after setting up the midi channels, and I wasnt having a lot of luck with it. I could get thesys acting on a bassline, but when I put chords in my piano roll, it isn't doing anything.
I have thesys midi out set to 1, and the midi in on U-He Hive set to 1. The thesys inbuilt synth engine is off.

Took me a while to find the manual, and only found it, written in tiny letters when you click the "hidden in plain sight" loudspeaker icon ( which could be a different colour so its easier to see ?? ) , and the manual refers to setting it up with the "midi out" plugin. I realise it was done this way when Thesys was released, but it is now possible to set up the midi channels on the vsts own wrapper now, and the midi out plugin is no longer needed. If someone could update the wrapper, it would mke a lot more sense.

I still however, am noy having as much fun as I anticipated, due to Thesys not really affecting my sound that much. Is there something I'm doing wrong ??

Return to “Sugar Bytes”