plus
random clicks and pops when using numerology DrumSeq
was fine in 1.3.9
so i gone back
also
loud crackles when opening numerology gui

dave

@ dave,

i can reproduce the GUI crackles as well, weren´t there in the RC 2 of 1.3.12.
I am on Fedora 24, Kernel 4.6.4-301, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20. (Haven´t checked if it occurs on Ubuntu as well)

Can anyone tell me how i get the "leave goup in mixer view" button ? i couldn´t find it, thanks

Cheers

you first have to enter the group, then on the top right. See:

@ Suloo

thank you, i haven't noticed that. I guess it's pretty helpful on small screens or large groups

I'm using Bitwig in tablet mode on Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro, Windows 10 x64 and the on screen windows touch keyboard doesn't popup when I point to a text input box - it makes searching for specific files in the browser and naming impossible without using the physical keyboard, which is very inconvenient.

zyguli wrote:I'm using Bitwig in tablet mode on Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro, Windows 10 x64 and the on screen windows touch keyboard doesn't popup when I point to a text input box - it makes searching for specific files in the browser and naming impossible without using the physical keyboard, which is very inconvenient.
Yeah, would like that, too. (Microsoft Surface here) Especially in full screen mode where I haven't the keyboard icon in the task bar.

Working fine but problematic with SoundToy plugins (using V5 bundle)
Lost of cpu spike , especially when disabling the plugin.

u-u-u wrote:
zyguli wrote:I'm using Bitwig in tablet mode on Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro, Windows 10 x64 and the on screen windows touch keyboard doesn't popup when I point to a text input box - it makes searching for specific files in the browser and naming impossible without using the physical keyboard, which is very inconvenient.
Yeah, would like that, too. (Microsoft Surface here) Especially in full screen mode where I haven't the keyboard icon in the task bar.
Same here on Surface.

stamp wrote:Hi all,
since 1.3.12 soloing a drumpad mutes all other tracks in the project. Does this happen to you? Is this by design? I hope not.
Yep... They screwed the drum machine soloing (AGAIN!).

I'm just after coming back to Bitwig again having last used it sometime around version 1.2.x and just want to say great work you guys. It's come on leaps and bounds, and feels very solid. Kudos

I reported about the audio engine issue about a half year ago and it is still in there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niy895rUiFA

Imac 5K, El Capitan

Is this new or something I didn't notice in the past? The action currently appears not to do anything... fingers crossed for next update!?

Also - does anyone know how to focus the Devices/Presets/Samples etc. bar on the browser using the keyboard? I'd ideally like to be able to navigate the browser mouse free for quick operation (inserting new plugins etc.) but can't figure out a way to switch to the presets tab without using the mouse.

I also can't find a way to deselect the currently selected device without the mouse, which is irritating, as it means using the browser popup shortcuts will hotswap the current device instead of inserting a new one.

Hez wrote:Is this new or something I didn't notice in the past? The action currently appears not to do anything... fingers crossed for next update!?

thats for the dj crossfades:

Hez wrote: Also - does anyone know how to focus the Devices/Presets/Samples etc. bar on the browser using the keyboard? I'd ideally like to be able to navigate the browser mouse free for quick operation (inserting new plugins etc.) but can't figure out a way to switch to the presets tab without using the mouse.
works with TAB here
Hez wrote: I also can't find a way to deselect the currently selected device without the mouse, which is irritating, as it means using the browser popup shortcuts will hotswap the current device instead of inserting a new one.
works with lft/right arrow keys here.

Suloo wrote:
Hez wrote:Is this new or something I didn't notice in the past? The action currently appears not to do anything... fingers crossed for next update!?

thats for the dj crossfades:

Hez wrote: Also - does anyone know how to focus the Devices/Presets/Samples etc. bar on the browser using the keyboard? I'd ideally like to be able to navigate the browser mouse free for quick operation (inserting new plugins etc.) but can't figure out a way to switch to the presets tab without using the mouse.
works with TAB here
Hez wrote: I also can't find a way to deselect the currently selected device without the mouse, which is irritating, as it means using the browser popup shortcuts will hotswap the current device instead of inserting a new one.
works with lft/right arrow keys here.
1. Ahhh... bugger. Too optimistic!

2. Tab takes me through the various 'boxes' but won't ever get me back up to the very top tabs where you switch between Devices & Presets?

3. This lets me switch between devices in the device panel, but won't go 'past' the last device, i.e. if I have the last device in the chain selected, I can't go right to an empty space to insert a new one without using the mouse to click in empty space. 'Home' key will take me to the start of the device chain and let me insert a new device, but 'End' key will select the last device in the chain, and thus the browser shortcut key turns to hotswap instead of insert.

Thanks for your help though - maybe I'm just being dumb this morning!

how can i solve this problem?

Mac OS 10.11.5
Bitwig Studio 1.3.12

Return to “Bitwig”