Survey: How many actual 'real' guitar players here, and age?

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello all you dinosaurs!! Wow, there's still a few of us kickin around, looks like the news of our demise was greatly exaggerated!! 8) :tu:

Okay, enuff with the jokes. Just a quick and dirty survey i'm doing to try and get an idea of how big the demographic might be of us 'aging rockers', players and pickers in their 40's and older. Please, ALL actual guitarists and bassists post a shout out here, I need all of you, but if you could put your age too, it would help me accomplish my goal.

Oh, that goal has things to do with much better, and better explained/demonstrated usage documentation. I'm trying really hard to parlay with Support a video of an actual rock song being programmed/sequenced.

So, I'll start:

I'm 53, still playing (almost) daily. Self taught, started at age 13, picked it up because I was so blown away by the album 2112, i HAD to learn to play that! Then is was Triumph, Kansas, Heart, Tull, Maiden, Queensryche, and finally Kings X.

"All The Worlds A Stage" was my inspiration when I was 15 (around then anyway). I'm 55 now and alot has changed. Still writing music. Mostly electronic, but lately have been getting back into guitar sounds via Dracus. No real guitar player left in me I'm sad to say.

David

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”