A few Custom Phrases

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
RapidComposer

Hi Pete,

this is the same MG preset and it seems there is no problem in RC v3.1b16 (x64) even without editing the phrase length.

both request sounds good to me..

about the Resizing ..
you are modifying original length of phrase,
after drag phrase first time, select the Resize Mode: Repeat / Scale ... and change the "Resized Length:" only...
changing original length needs to be re load same phrase to restore to the original size as i know.

let me know if miss something!

Thank you yellukhan for your ongoing support and assistance. Your videos and posts are most helpful.

my pleasure , i glad if helps!

It has been said before but I have to say it again:

Thanks Yellukhan !

Resizing worked the way you described (use "Resized Lenght" only).

I actually like the "Repeat"-Mode more because it doesn't change the timing of a phrase (like Scale-Mode).

Sunny greetings,
Pete

Cool,
as always i glad if it helps!

Have a nice weekend,
Yıldırım.

You're such a talented musician!!!

i see myself more like technician (no sarcasm) but, Thank you! :)

ufff Yellukhan you are amazing, i should take at least a month vacation, to study all of your content.
It's a total madness i don't even know where to start??? :hyper:

Thanks man!!! :clap:

:) Thanks & you are welcome!

Yellukhan, thank you very much for sharing all the stuff. It is truly inspiring and really helpful.

Attila, I startet with making music and composing only a few weeks ago. Because I never learned an instrument, my starting point was more a DAW "painting" style and learning the theory of harmony. I am really impressed of your RapidComposer. It gives me so much more ways to try out my ideas.

I appreciate your work and thanks again
Joe

Hi Joe,

Welcome to this forum and thank you for your kind comments!
Indeed one of the advantages of using RapidComposer is that you are able to make a great song even if you don't play an instrument. Phrases are like Lego bricks that you can use to build a song.
I hope you'll have lots of fun with RapidComposer!

Thanks!
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

welcome Joe, have fun & make some noise! :)

musicdevelopments wrote: Indeed one of the advantages of using RapidComposer is that you are able to make a great song even if you don't play an instrument. Phrases are like Lego bricks that you can use to build a song.
I hope you'll have lots of fun with RapidComposer!
that is true, i feel like kid again :hihi: dreaming about building castlles, before i was studying theory but it is hard, with RC everything is so much easyer, real a game changer, i am in love!! :hug:

Thanks Atilla & Yellukhan! :clap:

ho ho ho! :wink:
a few more (extract both zip files to same directory..i split it due to upload limit)
XaSyTriadPatterns.zip
XaSyTriadPatterns_(b).zip
testing - fun video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG-AK-OJSFQ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Amazing job, yellukhan! :tu:
More than 400 very nice phrases, which sound good not just with strings but also with piano and other instruments!

It is nice to see how you work with RapidComposer and that you make a good use of variations and "Lock To Scale".
Thank you for your contribution!
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

Return to “MusicDevelopments”