Bitwig Studio 1.3.15 RC-1

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

Bitwig Studio 1.3.15-RC-1 is available for download on http://www.bitwig.com/en/download.html. Here is the list of changes:

FIXED - Right-clicking while changing a parameter using left-click-drag breaks undo history.
FIXED - Potential crash when adjusting start time of two selected notes in case the earlier note is selected in a later loop iteration.
FIXED - Action "Double Content" stops clip playback.
FIXED - Crash when firing command to adjust clip loop region according to time selection in some cases.
IMPROVED - Controller API: add duplicate function to channel interface.
IMPROVED - Controller API: add function to channel interface for scrolling the arranger or mixer contents so that the channel becomes visible.
IMPROVED - Controller API: add function to clip interface for duplicating the clip content.
IMPROVED - Controller API: add function to duplicate launcher clip.
IMPROVED - Controller API: when creating empty launcher clip via API it should get selected automatically.

Best wishes from the Bitwig Team!
Volker Schumacher, developer at http://www.bitwig.com

Thanks!
I never make mistakes; I just blame others.

Great that the undo bug finally gets fixed. But, eh, I don't really understand the description to provoke the bug.

Can someone give me an example?

If you are dragging let say a volume fader, and press right click before releasing it, undo/redo bug.
Happens with some types of faders/variables, but not all.

Never installed a bitwig RC before,does it overwrite the previous version or can I use them parallel?

ere2learn wrote:Never installed a bitwig RC before,does it overwrite the previous version or can I use them parallel?
It will go into its own new directory, i even just installed the RC with the 1.3.14 opened ;)

Please fix the full screen bug in Windows 10.

xx JPRacer xx wrote:Please fix the full screen bug in Windows 10.
+1

Cool :tu: .

But I will second the fix the full screen bug in W10.

Any plans on improving the native instruments/devices/sound content? I really like the instant integration with HW controllers like launchpad or Slmk2 that the native devices give, but it is very hard to get a good sound with them :cry:

Hi Volker,

Is it possible the Cthulhu bug can be fixed on .15 release please :pray:

Cool thanks !

Nice little update
but still no midi channel selector on the track inspector

cheers

Kev
BWS 5.0.6,Spark LE, V Collection 9.2 BS1 & BS PRO, KS & KS pro keylab 25, Axiom pro 49,Behringer UMC1820,LPP ProFx8 v2 Icon m+, KRK 10/3,win 10 pro,i7 5820k 4ghz ,16G ddr 4 1TB NVMe.M2 msi x99a sli + NV GF Gt710, Matrix Brute Roland TR8S

xx JPRacer xx wrote:Please fix the full screen bug in Windows 10.
+1

:tu:

Cool! Looks like the final missing commands for push can now be implemented...

Return to “Bitwig”