DAW Essentials Collection

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

lay it prodctions wrote: Right and my Crossover only the low band work.
Same here.

skipscada wrote:
Same here.
I figured it out check out the video
https://youtu.be/XLKMOJp1Fn8

First impression after flicking through some presets and trying out some features on a project I happen to be working on. Very positive about the autofilter, tapedelay, chorus, phaser and gate. Easy to get good results. The flanger sounded too digital for me, but I'm not an authority on this kind of effect. The clipper won't see much use here - but that's because I prefer other types of distortion. Need to spend more time with the most important effects - EQ, compression, reverb and delay station - before I can form an opinion. More presets for the reverb would be nice,although it seems easy enough to tailor the reverb to taste.

Overall user interfaces are as clear, user-friendly and smooth as expected from this developer. Very informative meters taking up a minimum of space. Knobs are very responsive and easy to adjust. No clutter.

Hi fellas...Just wondering about this...I downloaded the trial but how long does t he trial last???

Trial lasts for 1 month :)

Will add some info to the site to make it more obvious
Tracktion Software Corporation

i will upload a few presets for the compressor soon :) :tu:

yes i know theres free ones but i like to do it all in the box How about a better sampler ?

Coming soon.....

:tu: Soon as in days or weeks ?

proper mixer would be nice :)

coming soon....

Awesome

It's getting ready to be a lot of DAW traders in 2017 :clap:

Holy moly, TSC is stepping up! Very good work so far, keep up! :)

zentatonic wrote:The first two factory preset banks don't load/show up in Delay Studio. Only bank 3...
Thanks for catching that. Replace your presets with these ones: https://www.dropbox.com/s/c1vmr0p5v6so0 ... s.zip?dl=0

I'll try and get an updated build up soon.

Return to “Tracktion”