GUITARIST 'Guitar type' drop down empty!

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi losacademicos,

did you download and install the library? If yes, have you selected a guitar via the guitar type dropdown menu in the settings tab of Guitarist?
If it's still shown as empty did you possibly select a custom folder, external custom drive or just moved the library after installation?

Anyway, you can check the instrument path in the com.Sugar-Bytes.Guitarist.plist file.
Per default the library will be installed in Aplications/Sugar Bytes/Guitarist/Library/Instrument/

Now if you want to change it to the location you want you will need a corresponding plist editor. I used Pref Setter.

So here is an example...after the installation I just moved the Guitarist Library folder from the default installation folder to my desktop.

Got to the plist (com.sugar-bytes.Guitarist.plist ) by entering ~/Library into the 'Go To Folder' menu and selected the com.Sugar-Bytes.Guitarist.plist file from the Preferences folder.
Opened the com.sugar-bytes.Guitarist.plist file with Pref Setter and adjusted the following paths to:

InstrumentsPath
/Users/"YourLogName"(here sugarbytes)/Desktop/Guitarist Library/Instrument/

LibraryPath
/Users/"YourLogName"(here sugarbytes)/Desktop/

Hope this helps.

Best,
Nadine

where where where do I download the library from?! please tell me, I'm going crazy here.

Thanks!

Hi losacademicos,

to download the full version Guitarist library please login with your registered email address and your serial in our 'Update / Full Version Download' section on our homepage here:
http://www.sugar-bytes.de/content/downl ... hp?lang=en

Please note that the library installer is a separate download (dropbox) link from the instrument installer.

Best,
Nadine

Dear Users,

All the users facing an issue with SUGAR BYTES GUITARIST".

NO SOUND OUTPUT

GUITAR TYPE EMPTY

Please watch our youtube video to fix the GUITARIST issue with 100% accuracy.

https://youtu.be/gUG5jy-loG4

Thanking You,
BlakEye Softwares.

Return to “Sugar Bytes”